- A Little Foreword -

Hello~hello there! I am known as Miraxye, the author of this story. The previous names of this story are: 'Shattered - Black Clover x Reader', 'Phantasmagoria', and 'Dearest Reverie'.

Please do read the following points. However, you may skip this foreword if you strongly desire to do so, though I wouldn't recommend it--as these points explain the timeline of the story, ect.

~~~~~~~~

First of all; Thank you for choosing to read this story! Your support is greatly appreciated.

Second of all; I have planned for this story to be quite lengthy. Though, please don't skip through any story chapters or dialogue, seeing as they will be necessary to the plot development and advancement of the story.

Third of all; This tale takes place prior to the 'Royal Knights Arc', and after the 'Hot Springs Training Camp Arc'. The cause for this, is to prevent any complications or confusions with the upcoming manga chapters that are still being published, and so that the non-manga-readers can enjoy this story as well! This story will halt in between those two Arcs, and will not progress beyond them. Think of this story as entire new Arcs between the two.

Fourth of all; This story will not include any villains, or villainous corporations that we have seen, or will see in Black Clover. Eg; Fana, Vetto, Licht, or 'The Eye Of The Midnight Sun'. Hence, I will be creating my own villains, storyline, and plot. (Though, the villains may be featured, just not as a hindrance to the characters. Eg; Fana may be seen walking next to Mars, then her and (Random OC) will meet, not making Fana any hindrance to the story. However, if Vetto were to attack again, this would be a hindrance to the story. Hence, no villains or villainous corporations from the original Black Clover will be attacking anyone. The only aspects that will remain the same, are; All of the characters, their personalities, the entire Clover Kingdom, all of the basics, yada yada.

Fifth of all: This story is not one of those typical, boring, over-powered protagonist stories. (No offence... Sorry!) Although the protagonist may have her fair share of unparalleled power, she will have many struggles, and possibly even a few losses at times.

Sixth of all: The story may seem as if it's slowly progressing at times, but don't worry! I'm planning for this to be a mysterious, thrilling, and adventurous story!

Tip: Think of this story as a side-series of sorts.

~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions that you desire to have answered about the story, feel free to drop a comment on any chapter! (Preferably this one.) I'm more than happy to answer questions that you may be confused about in the story, however, I will not be giving out any spoilers. Oh come on, that would be no fun! :D

Also, if you have any advice regarding this story, please comment, as I will be sure to read it, and take it into account. :)

~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime/manga series Black Clover, or any works by Yūki Tabata. I own the characters; Mireya, Natalie Francois, and Alice Vermillion. I own the seperate Kingdom that isn't known as either Clover, Heart, Diamond, nor Spade. Yet again, I also own any aspect/person/place/other that is contained within my story, that has not been featured in this list, and does not appear in any of Yūki Tabata's works.

Disclaimer: I do not own the cover art. However, I have created the full cover (aside from the art) myself.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading all of the Foreword! Now then, let's get on to the story, shall we?