- 10K Special: Q & A -

Disclaimer: I do not claim ownership of any sort regarding the images, characters, or other sources mentioned and placed within this Q & A.

Greetings once again, my adorable weebs! First off, let me start off with...

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for a whopping 10K reads! I never even dreamed that anything I wrote would be published one day, nonetheless be recognised as much as it has been as of now. This warms my heart and motivates me to do what I love the most; to write! I literally can't thank all of you enough. (Aah now this getting s a p p y lol)

The least that I can do for you all is tell you about myself in a (sort of?) massive Q & A! I have archived all of your questions in response to the 'Q & A Submissions' chapter, and the announcement on my profile. I have written responses the questions purely for all of your viewing pleasure and entertainment. Keep in mind, none of this content is intended to be offensive. If you happen to have opposing opinions, I beg you not to hate me or start a ruckus. Without further adieu, let the Q & A begin~!

Now... Our first question comes from @Skylar896 They ask—

 Our first question comes from @Skylar896 They ask—

"What's your favourite anime??"

Oh wow... I have a LOT of favourite animes. However, my undeniable favourites are (in no particular order)...
- Fairy Tail (an all-time favourite)
- Magi (another all-time favourite)
- Ouran High School Host Club (a new favourite!)
- Black Clover (of course, why else would I be dedicated to writing a fanfic about it?)
- My Hero Academia (yet another all-time favourite)
- Mob Psycho 100 (a new favourite, but destined to become an all-time favourite!)
- Naruto (I actually just started watching this series, I love it already! 80 episodes in 4 days lets go, fight me)
- Dr Stone (a new fav, senku is just absolute best boy!)

I highly recommend all of the series mentioned above! Considering that I have watched over 70 animes as of now, I narrowed them down while missing a lot of great watches as well. If you're ever bored or have just run out of anime to watch, I've got plenty of other series in mind; so feel free to DM me!

~~~~~

Whew~! Already one question and I feel like I have poured out my entire soul... On to the next question— @smuttystories101  asks...

 On to the next question— @smuttystories101  asks