19

You can't trust anyone at this party... Except for Adrien, Alya and Nino of course...

Because Chloe might have some people working for her.

"Marinette.. You, you're Marinette, right?" A girl with a long ponytail walked up to her with a huge smile. Marinette nodded so the girl continueed. "I'm sorry to be causing you trouble now, but there seems to be someone waiting for you beside the bathroom upstairs."

"Oh," Marinette frowned. Then she sighed. If it was Chloe waiting for her, she was going to lose it. It wasn't like she wanted to come to the party at all. She just came for Adrien. "Alright, I'll go soon."

She could have sworn that the girl rolled her eyes before walking away, but then again she might be seeing things because she had been busy pouring her orange juice into a cup.

After taking a long drink, she started heading upstairs, where this 'person' was supposed to meet her.

Finally she came across the bathroom upstairs, but no one was there. Well, maybe she went to the wrong one. After all, who knew how many bathrooms were up here?

Suddenly she was pushed into the bathroom. She tried to scream but someone covered her mouth. Even though she screamed, nobody would have been able to hear her, because of the loud music that was blasting.

Marinette tried to understand what was going on, but so far the person who was holding unto her was making sure she didn't know.

Gah! I knew this was a setup!

-__________-

"Adrien!" Adrien heard his name being called. He already knew whose voice that belonged to, but he didn't want to stop for her.

Chloe then grabbed him. "Adrien, this is important! I went upstairs, and I saw Marinette with this guy. I wasn't exactly sure of what they were doing, but I decided to come to you."

Adrien frowned. Chloe kinda looked serious. Kinda. And besides, he had been looking for Marinette for a while now. He had called her phone, but no one would pick up.

"You better believe me!" Chloe exclaimed, grabbing his arm and dragging him upstairs. "Besides, you told me she was your girlfriend."

I was only lying so you would leave me alone! But... We did go on a date, so she's technically my girlfriend, right? Or do I have to ask her?

If I'm not her boyfriend, then that means she has every right to go with another boy, but it will upset me so much that I would probably do something I would regret later!

Finally Chloe stopped. She pointed at the closed door. Adrien wasn't sure, this could be a bathroom, someone could be in there, and it would be very awkward if they walked in on someone.

Then they heard groaning, and then huffing. It kinda sounded like Marinette. Adrien began to get worried. Chloe noticed this and smirked. She then kicked the door opened.

The sight in front of them surprised the both of them.

Marinette was on top of the guy ------- beating the chicken out of him. She punched him in everywhere she could. Chloe shrieked.

"That's not what you were supposed to be doing!" She pointed at the boy, his face completely swollen. "You two were supposed to be making out!"

Marinette got up from the top of the guy and walked over to Adrien. "We have to get out for here. Chloe completely set me up!"

Adrien was confused. He needed someone to explain to him fast about what was going on. And it seemed that Marinette understood him, because she started explaining.

"-and then this guy came out of nowhere. Did you know that he tried to place his dirty lips on mine?! Until I punched him there, of course," Marinette chuckled as if she had done the best job ever. "Chloe did this to make it look like I was cheating on you!"

Cheating? Adrien gulped. So then they were together.

Marinette grabbed his arm and the both walked away from the room to downstairs, Chloe completely regretting doing this.

--- Stupid Chloe ---
____________

Random Question:

So my class was arguing about which one was best. What do you think?

Orange Juice, or Apple Juice?