t w e n t y - t h r e e ☕️

haewon

we were all having fun, chatting and catching up with eachother. we even played in the snow for a while before getting tired and having some hot chocolate.

until night time came, everyone was upstairs except for my mom, jisoo, and i.

"haewon-ah! can you head to the convenience store real quick and buy some eggs?" my mom asked.

i was texting my friends on my phone. i was too lazy to get up.

"why me?" i asked.

"just buy it, please! i'll give you some money, you can use it to buy whatever you want in the store after you buy the eggs."

well, i can't say no to that. i can finally get the chocolate bar i've been craving for since last week!

"ooh, okay!" i said, not thinking twice.

i stood up, wore my shoes and coat, got the money that mom gave me, and headed out. it was a pretty chilly night. i took out my phone and started searching for the nearest convenience store. after a minute or so, i found a store. the nearest one was 10 minutes away by walk, bummer.

as i got to the store, i bought the eggs my mom was asking for, an iced coffee, a chocolate bar, chips, and some tissues because i needed some.

i payed for the things i bought, and headed out the store. i passed through an alleyway, and two men came out. they looked like they were in their twenty's.

"hello, lady. do you know where this is?" one of them asked, showing me a paper. written on it, was a restaurant name. we passed by this restaurant earlier, so i knew where it was. sketchy, for two men who came out an alleyway at 8:00 PM, but they looked nice so...

"oh, yeah." i said. "just take a left after that stoplight, then turn right to the first small street you see." to be honest, i wasn't 100% sure, but i was sure enough to tell them it was there.

"would you mind showing us the way?" he asked. i didn't want to, but my head managed to nod itself.

"thanks." they said. i showed them the way, but as we got to the street, only a small house was there. that's weird, i'm sure i saw it here.

"hmm, maybe this isn't the right street." i said.

"no, no, no, miss. this is the right street." a guy said. that's when i realized, i fucked up. my eyes widened as i tried to escape, but they caught me before i did. the guy held me by my waist, and as i tried to scream, he put his dirty, filthy hand over my mouth.

he threw me over his shoulder like a sack. the other guy made sure to cover my mouth on the way, as they carried me to an abandoned building.

i kicked. screamed, punched, but it was no worth. i gave up. they were 15 times stronger than me. i dropped the plastic bag that i got from the store.

"don't worry, babygirl." one of them said. i cringed as he said that. "we're not gonna hurt you."

i was so scared, i started shaking, as they laid me on the floor and one guy pinned me down. the other guy started touching my legs, up to my thighs.

"stop touching me!!!" i screamed, but it was no use. "we got a cute one." one of them said, chuckling.

the guy that was touching me tried to take off my pants, but i kept kicking to at least delay them until someone came. but then i realized, this isn't some romance movie that had some guy save the girl; this is real life. i had to save myself.

i used all my strength, and  pushed them both off me and tried to escape again. but then, i tripped on a rock and twisted my foot... bad. i sobbed, i felt like i couldn't do anything. i felt like i was gonna get murdered. but i couldn't do anything. i was defeated.

they started touching me again, but now, i was to weak to fight back. suddenly, i heard a voice.

"yah! what do you think you're doing?!"

thw two guys looked up, and i saw him. it was jisoo. jisoo was gonna be my savior! i felt relieved, but still scared. what if they try to hurt him?

"any what are you gonna do? kiss her and live happily ever after?" one of them said. that's when i heard police sirens. i was saved! i was saved by my frenemy...

the police came and arrested the guys. jisoo came up to me and comforted me. that's when i felt something that i've never felt for a long time... i think i'm falling for him again.

i dont really like this chapter but ok

word count: 813 words