e p i l o g u e ☕️

after a year, haewon and her friends graduated high school and continued to reach their dreams. sojung signed up for source entertainment, taeyong signed up for sm entertainment, wonwoo signed up to pledis entertainment, and haewon signed up for starship entertainment.

sadly, haewon didn't pass the audition for starship entertainment, but that didn't stop her from reaching her goal. she decided to sign up for pledis entertainment just like wonwoo and seungkwan, and fortunately, she passed... the first audition.

there was still an interview, and she was getting nervous for the interview since she kind of has social anxiety. and fortuately enough, she passed.

she was now officially a trainee in pledis entertainment, alongside wonwoo and seungkwan.

haewon

i was jumping up and down in excitement when i told my family that i passed pledis entertainment. they were super excited, and threw a little family dinner just like how they did when hyungwon passed starship.

unfortunately, i had to move to a dorm because the pledis building was in gangnam, but we where we lived was kinda far fdom gangnam, but i promised my family that i'd visit them every week, which i wish to fulfill.

it was the day i was moving to the dorm, and i was so happy when i found out that i was roommates with wonwoo. wonwoo said that he hasn't met with the other guys that he was supposed to train with, and all he knows is that there were twelve other guys he was training with.

i packed my stuff as my dad loaded the car, and i bid farewell to my mom and my brother as my dad drove me to the dorm building. after around 40 minutes, i arrived at the dorm building.

i bid farewell to my dad as he helped me get my stuff out, and after that, he drove off. i stare at the dorm building, and it was giving me memories from back when i was a new student at cheongdam.

i sighed as i went in the building. time for a fresh start.

wonwoo and i met with each other in the dorm, and after that, seungkwan visited us.

"hello, noona!" he said.

"who's that?" wonwoo whispered.

"oh, he's seungkwan. wonwoo, meet seungkwan. seungkwan, this is wonwoo. he's also a pledis trainee." i said.

"oh, wonwoo? as in jeon wonwoo hyung?" he asked. wonwoo and i were shocked.

"how do you know my name?" he asked.

"you're one of the guys i'm training with for the new boy group!" he said. wonwoo smiled. "does that mean we're gonna debut in the same group?" wonwoo asked.

"yes!" seungkwan said. i smiled at how close they are already.

"wonwoo hyung, noona, you want me to show you around the pledis building? i'm sure the other trainees are there, too." seungkwan said, and we immediately nodded.

the building wasn't that far away, it was only 5-10 minutes away. when we got there, we greeted the desk ladies and continued with our tour.

"all right, so this is the recording studio, and you can use it when you want to practice singing because it's sound proof, so you can be as loud as you want."