Chapter 1

-

How it Started

-

The rain pounded against the Jeon households broken home, it was ran down, covered in vines.
The white chipped pain crunching off as the rain pounded against it.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, all he could do was shiver, fear, pain, andnthe bitter cold he was feeling was an all to familiar feeling that never left him since he was five.
It was cold, and the rain was loud, you'd think that his house would be a protective barrier against the rain, but he wouldn't know now.

He was laying chained up in a dog house

He could see his mother and father fighting through the window, The curtains closed with a weak white, that barley covered his parents figures.
The two were in that fight, he could hear yells, thing smashing all around that home.
He could see his father, hitting his mother.
Grabbing the beer bottles and hitting her head with it.

He soon walked outside and came towards Jungook, grabbing him up by his hair soon smashing him to the ground harshly, the youngers head smacking against the ground.

His head pounded, everything became muffled.
His vision blurred, blood, rain mixing together to make a wet consistency on the ground and on his filthy clothes.
He felt kicks and punches, his body yet again racked with pain.
His fathers glare, that glare that her left him.

The state of hate, disgust, and everything bad, in one mans eyes.

That's haunting, but that's not the part that tortured Jungkook...

He could say the day his father killed his dog was tortious, because it was.
That's how he got the dog house
He slept there most nights, no matter how hard his mother tried, she couldn't get away from her husband, and if she was caught helping the younger, the torture would be horrible....

It was the day his father killed his mother, a fire.

He got gasoline and filled up the places grabbing Jungkook and throwing him inside with a harsh thud. Making sure to hit him and beat him one last time before grabbing a match.
He soon lit it, giving Jungkook us glare.

He dropped the match.

The whole place lit up into flames, Jungkook terrified of the fire around him.
He was terrified, the rain outside pounding yet again.

He wished the rain would come in his home and stop the flames, because in his child mind, maybe it was a possibility, but the flames, the smell choked him.

He held his chest falling to the ground.
He thought it was the end, but arms....they wrapped around him, grabbing him.

It was his mother.

She ran upstairs, opening the window.

Her last resort being throwing her son out of the window, and she did.

Jungkooks body smashed the ground.
Everything slowly beginning to stop.
Jungkook looked up, only to see his mother in flames, her screams echoing....

"that's how it started" Jungkook spoke as he held his shaking hands as he remembered those days of torture "Jungkook...." Jin spoke his heart broken "You told me more today than last time I asked" Jin spoke, earning a sigh form the younger "Your basically my brother, I trust you...There's more, but I can't....I can't" jungkook spoke balling his fists "Shhh...it's okay, don't say anymore" Jin spoke

"Don't say anymore....".

-

Also the chain part, Jungkooks hands are chained, they are long chains do his father was able to pick him up

What did you think of the story?