Chapter 7

-

Freak out

-

"YOU WHAT!?" Jin yelled "W-We spent a he night together....possibly snuggling" Jungkook spoke nervously "WAAAH! MY CHILD HAS GROWN!" Jin yelled and Jungkook giggled, letting out a cough "You okay?" Jin asked "Yeah, just got a cold from the rain yesterday" Jungkook replied "damn, that man, saved you from the rain, hugged you and kept you warm, and took care of your sick like state" Jin spoke "You luckily, I'm stuck with Namjoon" Jin spoke gasping covering his mouth and blushing

"WAAAH! I HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO
BuT I tOld YOu sO" Jungkook spoke and Jin glared playfully "Jerk" He replied with a giggle "Jungkook...." Jin spoke getting serious "Can I talk to you about something, it's pretty major" Jin spoke "Hmm?"

"Are you in love with Taebaby?" He asked and Jungkook blushed going wide eyed "YAH! NO! SHUT YOUR FACE!" Jungkook yelled, his face as red as his hair "Did taehyung compliment your hair perhaps?" Jin asked "M-Maybe...He said it was cute and that he said it reminded him of his favorite fruit, strawberries" Jungkook smiled "Aweeeeeee" Jin spoke giggling "Aish, shut up Nameater" Jungkook spoke "OH YOU DED KOOK!"

-

"Dude....it's official I'm getting a hairless cat" Jungkook spoke "What the hell? It looks like skin that was molded into a cat, constantly wandering where his/her fur is" Taehyung replied laughing with the younger.

Most days were now like this, filled with Jungkook and Taehyung becoming closer and closer, better friends.
They even had friendship necklaces, the two dorks saw them and just had to get them.

And since that day they haven't taken them off.
And in Jungkooks horrific night terrors, or days where he felt like death from vomiting so much, taehyung was his comfort.

Jungkook was in love with him, from his drop dead looks to his fascinating personality, it was all something jungkook loved, and each day, each minute he was with Taehyung, it was like he was alive.

It was like he wasn't alone anymore, his depression was finally lifting, and he wasn't as cold as he once was.
He became human, and to Jin, that was a blessing, taehyung was a blessing.

-

It had been about three months since the weeks of friendship and Jungkook and Taehyung were now closer than ever before, they spend everyday together.

Jungoook was finally not depressed and he smiled constantly, so much.
Taehyung was now an official doctor for Seoul, and was now jungkooks personal doctor, leaving Jin to take care of the younger at home, Jungkook had moved in with Jin, since he was growing sicker, although Taehyung lifted Jungkooks depression, he didn't lift the insomnia, or the worsening nightmares that left Jungkook horribly ill, and with massive panic attacks

Jin had to keep an oxygen tank near him just to keep the younger breathing some nights.
It was now everyday Jungkook woke up vomiting, and every night, and day, the nightmares grew worse.

Buy Taehyung kept Jungkook going, kept him wanting to live.
It was only months ago Jungoook wanted to give up, he was just waiting for his death.
Now it's like he never wants to go, he want to live.

The Insomniac One had finally found his light...and that was Taehyung.....