Chapter 6

-

Tae

-

I know you all tell me not to over work myself

But...

Nah, it's probably not a lot of work but.

I have school

And then I have a YouTube channel that I'm trying to run everyday now, and a Wattpad.

Sooooo yeaaaah....

Jungkook sighed, gulping at the grey sky above.
It was going to rain, it really was.
Jungkook shook his fear, he was going to meet Taehyung, he told himself he'd be fine

But the thunder that faintly rumbled already panicked him, the younger shook his head rapidly "No....No....I have to do this" He spoke, over and over again.

The walk wasn't far, even though he knew it could rain, he put on a brave face.
He began to walk slowly but surely.

He was about half way there before the thunder broke lose and the rain fell in rapid buckets.

it didn't take long for the younger to be completely drenched in rain.

His fear only grew as loud clashes of thunder echoed all around him, crashing down on his panic attacks, only making it worse. The younger was cold, so cold, he was shaking from both his panic attack and his pure cold.

He felt his legs grow weak...but then the building was in his view. He had to get there.

Once he made it inside he was pulled into a warm, tight hug, "holy shit Jungkook i-im so sorry, i forgot to look at the weather" He spoke sadly "its okay" The younger spoke suddenly sneezing, that one very sneeze turning into a lot of sneezes.

Taehyung sighed "i must take care of you" He spoke suddenly picking up the younger "yah!" jungkook spoke laughing, Taehyung smirking with each step he took away from the place they were once supposed to meet at.

Eventually they made it to Taehyungs place which was extremely nice, Jungkooks eyes widened at the place, he was soon picked up again "yah-" jungkook began but another clasp of thunder jolted him causing him to hide in Taehyungs chest

His mind blanked, "holy shit, im hiding in Taehyungs chest! i haven't even known him long!" jungkook mentally yelled at himslef but yet again thunder hit again and again...Thats when the younger saw lightning.

That brought back bad memories "N-NO!" Jungkook yelled, taehyung worried because the younger not only had a cold but was afraid of lighting. He held Jungkook tighter "shhh....its okay...its okay kook....don't be afraid" taehyung spoke soon getting in his house.

He laid the younger on his bed, grabbing him some grey sweat pants and a white shirt. He knew they'd be skinny on the young boys body, he thought of it as cute.

he handed Jubngkook the clothes with a smile.

After the younger got dressed Taehyung could clearly see his red nose, he blushed at how cute the younger was and smiled, just about to leave when more thunder and lighting came racing down through the window.

Soon he felt arms wrap around him tightly "Kook?" Taehyung asked "sorry..." Jungkook spoke before removing his arms "Shhh, don't be sorry" taehyung spoke hugging the younger tightly.

"let's cuddle okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded

That night turned into what would be many nights of them being together