Chapter 8

-

Crushed

-

"aweeee my Kookie is so in loveeee" Jin spoke with a giggle "Aish! Hyung! It's not like I don't hear you and Namjoon kissing everyday!" Jungkook replied And Jin giggled "well we're in love" Jin spoke "And so are you, your in love with Tae baby!" He giggled "Hyung It's coldddd!" Jungkook spoke changing the subject "I know, it's winter time" Jin replied "yah! Quit changing the subject!" Jin spoke suddenly remembering what they were just talking about "Hey! I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!" Jungkook cried like a three year old

"Where is Taehyung anyways?" Jin asked "Work, he never gets a break" Jungkook pouted "I miss him" Jungkook spoke "Other then being my other personal doctor he has to work a lot in the daytime" Jungkook spoke and Jin smiled "Well, let's talk about your health then? How's the vomiting" Jin asked "I live with you can't you hear it?" Jungkook asked "I just wanna know how often it is"

"A lot Jin, every morning, it's not a lot like it was before I met Taehyung, but it's there, same for the mornings....It did get bad awhile ago, for about a week but it slowed down in its amounts" Jungkook replied "Hmm...You were close to death you know Jungkook...Befoee you met Taehyung I'd say you had just a month to live" Jin spoke looking down "But somehow, he's saving you, weather you'd admit it or not, your love for him brings you comfort and makes you alot less depressed, sad, you were constantly waiting for your death to come, you were cold, but now, you are the happiest human being ever, I had desperately wanted you to be like this, and finally you are"

Jungkook smiled soon standing up and hugging Jin tightly "Thank you for always being here for me Jin" Jungkook spoke and Jin gulped, feeling his tears about to fall.

And they did, when Jungkook broke the hug he saw tears streaming down the youngers face "aweee Jin! Don't cry!" Jungkook spoke grabbing tissues from the nightstand and handing them to the elder "You don't even know how hard I tried, how much it means to me to know that I did good in helping you...I...I wasn't sure if I was doing enough, helping you enough" Jin spoke while wiping his tears "Buy you did, you saved me from completely going downhill, maybe from ending it myself" Jungkook spoke "You talked to me, acted like a mother to me, when my mom died I told myself I'd never ever let somebody in like that, Ever get a parental figure, and now, your like my mom, dad, and brother all in one, mostly my mom though since you have those Eomma instincts" Jungkook spoke with a smiled and Jin giggled "Thank you Kookie"

-

"Aish, is Taehyung Ever get back" Jungkook spoke and Jin giggled "I'm sure he's just late" Jin spoke and Jungkook sighed "He said he'd come though..." Jungkook spoke worriedly.

Suddenly the youngers phone went off, Jungkook gasped and picked it up "Hello?" Jungkook asked "Is this Jeon Jungkook?" A women asked "Y-Yes?" Jungkook replied "I'm sorry to inform you but, Mr Kim Taehyung has gotten into a car accident....He's in surgery now"

-