Chapter 11

-

Together

-

Jungkook And Taehyung were together, they were happy.

But Jungkook was getting worse.
He didn't eat as much as he used to, he always felt sick, but he hid it from everyone.
He vomited blood daily, had horrific nightmares.

He was surprised and glad Jin hadn't notice him, but he was glad since Jin had a boyfriend, and was finally happy.
Taehyung and Jungkook had a happy, beaming, relationship.
They laughed, played video games together all the time, sometimes they even went out on walks, the long ones you see in movies.

The ones where they're on the beach happily holding hands but...they walked the cherry blossom park, where they shared their first kiss, and how many more.

Jungkook could find himself at piece, happy.
He could be free from his...Death.
He could be with Taehyung, forget about his worries, his exhaustion, his nightmares.

These were the times the younger felt normal.

-

It was the next morning, and Jungkook had one of the next worst nightmares...he ran to his bathroom, vomiting a ton of blood, a lot of blood.

He slowly stood up, falling back down, he flushed the toilet weakly, in hopes Jin wouldn't have to see him like this.
The elder didn't...He was so far away, and with his door closed, he never heard a thing.

Jungkook felt his head spin, his vision blur "N-No...Why...Why am I such a burden, I'm such a burden to them..." the younger tried to lean up.

That's when it happened.

He hit his head on the toilet seat harshly.
That's when his world really stared to spin, tears falling from his face to the floor, the younger Forced his body to get up, Forced it to function no matter how painful it was.
He couldn't let Jin and Taehyung suffer, he couldn't let their lives be ruined because they were revolving around their dying friend.

When Jungkook laid on his bed, he sighed, his tears still flowing "eomma....I'm sorry to be such a disappointment, I wanted to make you proud....and now I'm doing nothing for you...I'm so sorry..." Jungkok spoke before his eyes closed....

(he's asleep by the way, not dead...)

(Is it funny how I almost put "Hes not dead...Yet)?

-

The next few days Jungkook smuggled with Taehyung, being close with the one he loved

"Taehyung.....We need to talk" Jungkook spoke "Hmmm? What's up?" He asked with a boxy smile "I-I ummm....It's more on my past..." Jungkook spoke "I...After my mom died, and my dad left" Jungkook began "My dad...He came back....Again....He tried to end what he stared, which was ending his 'worthless sons' life....He said, nobody would ever love me, they'd just feel sorry for me, since I was weak, and we didn't know of my insomnia" The younger spoke tearing up "He said that my mother died because of me, and it was all my fault for being weak and letting others get hurt, or suffer because of me...." Jungkook spoke "He kicked me, beat me, telling me constantly how worthless I was....Then he took a picture of the burned house and made me stare at the picture...everyday, he chained me up again, in a backyard, rain....even the snow, wintertime id have to lay out there, he'd barley feed me, and I was his punching bag, his forever worthless son, was now his punching bag when things got bad....He drank more, constantly coating me with beer so It would freeze on me in the winter time, he'd even go as far as to throwing gasoline around me to make fire, saying this is what I get...." Jungkook spoke showing his shoulder "This is when he threw me into the fire...He tried to kill me again, I somehow got away, and people saved me....That's how I'm here..."

Jungkook was shaking, feeling a panic attack coming on, which made his stomach turn "Kook...I'm sorry..." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed smiling weakly "But now I have you....You've saved me Taehyung made me believe it will be okay, I'll be okay" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled kissing the youngers lips passionately "I love you so much" taehyung spoke "I love you too kook" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook blushed a bit

"I love you too"