Chapter 3

-

The Nightmare

-

"JUNGKOOK!" A women's voice yelled "E-Eomma...?!" Jungkook replied "EOMMA!" Jungkook yelled as he raced to his mother, hugging her tight.
Soon he broke the hug and stared at her brown eyes "Jungkook...How could you let me die?" She asked blowing up into flames.

Soon she looked at him, her whole body burnt into ashes "How could you let me die Jungkook? How could you?" She asked over and over again.
Jungkook fell to his knees sobbing, "EOMMA!" Jungkook yelled "I hate you Jungkook, you got me killed, you killed me, I wish you died instead of me, I wish you were dead, your father was right, your a disappointment" she spoke coldly before turning into ashes.

Her blood....Her red blood, all over Jungkokns hands.
Then that's when Jungkook saw rain, thunder storms, then his father through the bright flashing lighting, saw his father, that terrifying glare that broke his sanity down to nothing....

That's when he got out his knife, he was just about to stab Jungkook-

"NOOO!" Jungkook yelled as his eyes opening quickly, his heart racing, and his breaths stopping.
Everything around him began to spin causing jungkook to feel sick.
Through his panic attack he ran to the bathroom, vomiting his food contents into the toilet.
Once he was done he slowly flushed the toilet leaning against the wall, his tears trickling down his face as the nightmare played in his head.

Feelings of guilt racking his stomach making him feel even more ill.
He let out a sob, trying to control his breaths, like Jin taught him.

Eventually he calmed down and was able to stand.
When he looked in the mirror he saw himself, a pale, exhausted soul.
He felt broken, he felt alone.

"Jungkook....You need more help than I can give you now" Jin spoke "What!? SENDING ME TO ANOTHER PLACE WILL HELP!?" Jungkook yelled "NO! HELL NO!" The younger screamed grabbing Jins collar "I CANT BELIVE YOU'D GIVE UP ON ME!" Jungkook yelled in Jins face soon pushing him grabbing his hoodie and slamming the door shut.

Tears streamed down the youngers face, again, he'd lose somebody he loved, again...
Jin felt as if he wasn't helping the younger anymore, as if he wasn't doing enough anymore, and it broke him inside to think that he could be making Jungkook worse, when in reality he was the only human being around that made Jungkook not end it all.

The younger began to cross the street slowlly, his tears still flowing.
The sounds of loud car horns filled his ears causing him to jump, that's when his teary vision showed a car.
The younger only stood there, Shock in his whole body, paralyzing him.

That's when he felt himself he pulled back.
"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY!?" The male spoke causing jungkook turn his head, when he wiped his tears he saw a male.

It was by far the most handsome person he had ever seen in his life, he had blue eyes, they reminded him of an ocean...Then his face shape.
A blush filled the youngers face as he stared at him "Sir? Are you okay?" He asked nervously "O-Oh...! Yeah I'm fine!" Jungkook spoke "Hmph! That's good, sorry I pulled you back so hard" He spoke scratching his neck "Heh..No, thank you for saving me, I almost died" Jungkook spoke watching as the male put out his hand, soon Jungkook held it, feeling himself he helped up "I'm Kim Taehyung" he spoke with a bright smile which immediately made Jungkooks heart race "J-Jungkook....Jeon Jungkook" The younger spoke with a smile "Hey, You oaky? You look sad" He spoke "O-Oh, yeah! I'm fine" Jungkook spoke "Hmm, your not fine" he spoke and Jungkoks eyes widened "w-what?"  The younger asked shocked, somebody litteraly could see through his lies "I'm not blind, you were crying, nor thinking strait and almost got killed, your definitely not fine, plus I can tell you have insomnia" he spoke and Jungkook gasped

One boy, one human could see right through him "H-How did you..." Jungkook began "I'm a Doctor in training, I've been taking a lot of classes, studying like crazy, I've been in collage and got all the studies I needed but I'm working at a summer school camp to work on more of my studies, which is why I'm in Korea, I go from here to America, then back here" He spoke "Why Seoul?" Jungkook asked, walking with the elder "Well, you have to visit different cultures to get used to those people and their language, so after France I chose here since I was born here" He spoke and Jungkook smiled "F-France?" Jungkook asked "Yep!" Taehyung replied "I even got to see the Eiffel tower" The elder spoke with a smile "Wow, your fricken cool!" Jungkook spoke not even realizing what he was saying.

He needed up spending the rest of the day with Taehyung, and the elder didn't care about the insomnia....Jungkook felt happiness in the darkness he's been in for so long

And that night he had slept the best he's slept in years....