Chapter 10

mkay so this was last night but....

Y'all your girl took her first nap in years

I literally can tell how exhausted I was, how much I needed sleep

Funny how that statement goes with this book 😂

-

Love

-

The days didn't get any easier for Jungkook.
In fact they got worse, jungkooks nightmares got worse.

He'd see Taehyung die in them now, the love of his life, his light, killed before his eyes, over and over again, only for him to wake up and puke blood

But Jungkook was selfless, in the worst of ways.
He couldn't let Taehyung or Jin worry anymore , he couldn't make them go through the pain of worrying all the time, they needed a life too.

Jungkook sighed, he was meeting up with the elder today.

-

It was a park, a cherry blossom park, and with the beautiful weather, they were bright pink, and everywhere.
Jungkook was glad he'd get time with Taehyung, glad even in the elders much little time, he was able to see him.

The younger wore makeup to hide his dark circles, hoping Taehyung Wouldn't notice.

"wooow! Kookie! Look at all the flowers!" Taehyung spoke as he walked along side Jungkook, they're hands bridling across each-other from time to time.
They loved the view, the sun mixing in-between the bright pink flowers.

"I'm still getting a hairless cat" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes "Your crazy" Taehyung replied and Jungkook giggled "Guess what I'd name it" Jungkook spoke "What?"

"Purple"

"What the actual hell" Taehyung spoke laughing loudly, holding his stomach "I feel like I'm getting abs!" He yelled as he laughed "Your such a dork" jungkook giggled "Well! I'm your dork" taehyung spoke and Jungkook blushed "Your annoying!" Jungkook spoke before grabbing some cherry blossoms off the ground and putting them on taehyung "Hehhehe!" The younger giggled evilly, watching as Taehyung stood up "Ima Get You!" He yelled, and Jungkook ran.

The younger stayed strong for awhile, but eventually became exhausted from running so hard "Yah! Oh...You okay Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded "Yeah, I'm fine, just haven't ran like that in a long time" The younger replied and Taehyung nodded "Your wearing makeup" He spoke and Jungkook gulped "Y-Yeah" The younger replied "I just wanted to hide the circles a bit from other people, they may stare and stuff" Jungkook spoke "Let them" taehyung spoke "What?" Jungkook asked "Let them state, let them stare at your handsome face, your beautiful jungkook" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook blushed staring into Taehyung bright blue eyes

"You know kook....I'm really glad your here" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "I'm glad your here to" he replied.

They stared at each-other for a time before slowly like magnets, they leaned before each-other.
Connecting their lips, a kiss.
Full of passion and love "Be mine" Taehyung spoke while holding the youngers cheeks "I'm yours, and your mine" Jungkook spoke before connecting his lips against Taehyungs.