Chapter 13

Jin

"He had two traumatic injuries to the head..."

"He seemed to have gone through this for months..."

"He lost a lot of blood, so much blood"

"Jin, did you know about what was happening to Jeon Jungkook?"

"No...I didn't ...I'm such an idiot ..."

"Jin...You are a very, very skilled, amazing doctors.,..but not every parent can be saved"

"I know, but there's a chance I could have and I failed...I fucking failed"

"I failed"

Jin...He was a mess, he found himself drowning in his thoughts, his thoughts of guilt, he wished to go back in time and save Jungkok, when he found out the younger died, his entire being broke, he felt sick, he felt broken.

He can't even bring himself to go into the youngers room, to 'clean his things' since it's to hard for him to do now.

He felt like glass, shattered glass, the kind that his so broken that when you saw it, you'd stay away.

His dark circles, his pale face.
It was clear he was broken, it was clear he was racked with guilt, he almost quit his job...almost gave up...

Taehyung

"Mr Kim Taehyung....You were dating the now diseased patent, yes?"

"Yes"

"Did you notice a change in him?"

"Yes"

"Did you ask about what was wrong?"

"Yes"

"Do you blame yourself?"

"Yes, I blame myself a lot"

"You can't-"

"Couldn't have known? Yeah, fuck that, fuck the whole, 'You didn't know' bullshit, I knew good and well something was off, and I didn't do a damn thing"

Taehyung was madly depressed.
He didn't do much anymore, he quit his doctoring career, he gave up on all hope, he gave up.

He too was racked with intense guilt, it ate at him, made him feel worthless.

He couldn't even be himself mow...He was alone.

Alone in the world, his light gone.

The one he wanted to marry, love, have children with, gone.

He hated himself

He hated everyone

He hated the idea of never holding the one he loves again.

The End