11- Kim Il Sung

Me and Jungkook were standing outside our company's headquarters. We are almost done planning the start of our mission, but first we have to go through it all with Namjoon.

"Remember that when we are here, we are just partners, okay?"

He said to me as he pecked my lips.

"Yeah, then why are you kissing me? Keep your mask on Jeon, it's you who will have a hard time being just partners with me here," I smirked.

"You're playing a dangerous game Lalisa. Like when we met. Let's act like nothin has changed from then. I still despite you, you despite me,"
He whispered in my ear.

"I still despite you. Nothing ever changed."

"Good."

He let go of my waist as soon as we got into the building. I instantly missed his warm hands on my skin, as I grew nervous. When his warmth and touch is on me, I feel so calm and relaxed, but once it's gone, I get slightly nervous.

I started pouting and stopped him from going any further into the building. I grabbed his jaw and gave him a last long kiss.

He grabbed my jaw and deepened it while he smiled into the kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more."

As we walked past people in the corridor, we got intense stares from the other workers here. They all knew what we were working on and they were surprised that for the first time, Jungkook agreed to work with a woman.

I tried to smile to all of them, but me being the new girl and all, they just ignored my kind gesture. They all smiled at Jungkook though, but then him being the 'I don't give a shit about anyone' type of guy, ignored them all like they weren't even there. Everyone here respected him. He was like a king for them.

Me, not so much. Ever since people found out that we would be working together, the females here have had a bitter face. The males here are fine I guess. I haven't really talked to anyone yet. I'm still new here and this is only the second time I've been to the building, but somehow when there is only me and Jungkook training and planning, I feel like I've been working here for years.

We finally reach Namjoon's office and I knock two times.

"No need to knock," Jungkook said before he opened the door himself.

"What's up joonie!! Missed you bro!" Jungkook said as soon as he opened up.

"Yeah whatever, come sit both of you," he smiled at Jungkook, containing his laugh.

They are really like a family here. If I said that to my boss in Thailand, I would get punished. The only family I had in Thailand was Bambam. I miss him.

"So I heard you're already starting off tomorrow with the basics?" He asked us.

"Yeah, we-" I start.

"I can answer that, she isn't good at explaining things. Yes we are starting with North Korea's spies here in Seoul. Our first target is Kim Il Sung, he is one of his best spies and for us to get through with our mission, we have to get the ones that are in our land first. Then we will build us up. Kim Il Sung can be a big threat if we don't take him down."