23- tied up

It's been one hour since he told me about his past, or the double life that he is living. My tears haven't stopped running and I have given up trying to stop them. I don't know where I am or what I am doing, all I know is that I need to get away from him.
He is a betrayer to not just KBS but to everyone working there, his friends and the girls, his own manager Sejin. Even me. I can't believe he has been a gang member this whole time...... the second in command after his brother. He is basically the leader alongside his brother that I haven't even met yet, well I did but I was unconscious.

The dragons is the name of the gang, and I remember reading about it in one of my files at work. I remember wondering why we didn't have anything on them, about the lack of evidence to arrest them. No one knew anything about them other than the fact that they were major criminals. Killers, human trafficking, kidnapping and drug dealers. They did it all for a living and they never got caught.

Jungkook is one of them.

All the things I can do about this new information, I could snitch on him and tear down the dragons, I could ruin his whole life. The problem is that he has me wrapped around his finger, he has too much power over me and I could never do that to him.

He is probably going crazy looking for me, I didn't react in a good way, I panicked with fear and all kinds of feelings. I felt betrayed managed to run away despite a fight with him to let me go.
I was so angry, I punched him so hard that blood ran down his face. He didn't fight back at me, he just let me hit him. After that I ran out before he could get me.

It didn't take much time before I saw the first car drive by me, I was walking with dried salty tears on my face and I probably looked like shit.

Another car came and it looked like a black SUV. Typical mafia car was the only thing I thought.
I quickly tried to hide my face and continued walking like a normal person praying to god that I wouldn't be scooped up by some crazy lunatics.

Yeah... no

The car stopped and me being just a normal person played calm and kept walking, until a hand came in contact with my mouth. I thought something like that would happen so me being prepared bit that bitch hands so hard I could taste the blood. I quickly turned around and kneed that man in his belly knocking out all the air.

I heard another man curse out loud because of his stupid friend and the lack of skills to fight me through. There was a wood besides the road I was at and before thinking again I bolted.

"Stop right there Lalisa!" A familiar mans voice yelled. I froze dead in my tracks still with my back facing him.

"Now turn around and keep your hands up behind your head.... DO IT! You know I won't hesitate to shoot you again, and this time dead!"

I quickly turned around and I met the devils eyes. I started trembling and and hyperventilating, the effects of ptsd I have tried to fight through these years are now opened up again. Just the look of his face makes me want to hide myself in a small foster position and scream for my life.

"Long time no see... or at least for you," he spoke and without realizing his men had taken me and I was dragged to his car.

I couldn't fight it off because of the state and shock I was in, he found me again and now he is going to finish me. I looked down at my hands in some kind of handcuffs not being able to focus on anything else until I felt a sting in my arm and blacked out.

Jungkook POV:

"What now," I answered my phone. My lovely brother was calling again.

"I have your girlfriend. She looks like a homeless prostitute, found her walking near the woods."