29- unwanted

Everything seemed to be quiet after all the shootings. My face was still hidden in his chest and his hand was still at the back of my neck. All I could hear was his breath and heartbeat.

After a couple of minutes his hand slid down to my upper back before he took his jacked off and put it over my shoulders to cover me up.

I was shaken up, I almost thought it would happen again. He scooped me up in his arms and started walking.

"You shouldn't be down here," he said walking up the stairs.

"I didn't now-"

"Yeah, you don't! You don't know anything!" He hissed back.

I closed my eyes painfully not letting my eyes shed anymore tears. I frowned when he walked past my room, and into another one.

He placed me down on a bed and handed me a shirt from a closet.

This is his room.

"This is not my room," I said.

He sighed and locked eyes with me but quickly looking away.

"Yes it is. From now on it is," he said and walked out the door leaving me.

I changed into his shirt and laid down on his bed. Reminiscing about all the times he used to hand me his shirt to sleep in. There is something he isn't telling me, like why can't I go outside, why did he break my phone? I have no one to call. Gosh they must me worried for me at work. He is always sighting, always rolling his eyes at me.

If I'm such a burden, why can't I just go home. I get the fact that he doesn't want me anymore, it's pretty obvious. I feel dumb for being so desperate finding him, when he clearly has moved on.

As I stared up to the ceiling, the door creaked open, Jungkook walked in, not sparing me a glance as he walked to the bathroom. He came out in Just sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips.

And a lot of tattoos.

I shouldn't be staring, but I couldn't help it, he looked so different. I slowly looked up to his eyes and saw a smirk on his lips with an eyebrow arched.

He got into the bed with me and turned off the lights.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked in the dark.

"Because I keep thinking," I said.

"You see, that's the problem. You keep thinking, and thinking. Always overthinking," he kept saying.

And there it is. It's like he is making fun off the way I am. I'm done.

"Can you please be a decent person? Is it so hard for you to just be nice to me?" I said.

He didn't answer so I kept going.

"Why am I even here if I'm such a burden? Just let me go," my voice cracked.

He suddenly pulled me towards him holding me firmly in his arms. I instantly relaxed by his body heat melting into him.

"Just shut up and sleep."

The next morning when I woke up, he wasn't there. I had slept well in his arms, but he is making me confused. I don't want to share a bed with him, it will only hurt me more.