33- I want you

After some time alone in my room, I decided to go down stairs for some food. I hadn't eaten in god knows how long and it was dinner time anyways.

It was quiet when I got to the kitchen and I figured that maybe Jina had left, and Jungkook was back at work. I got a nice idea in my head that I'd cook dinner and surprise him when he gets back with some food. I don't want to fight with him anymore, and I feel like he is starting to slowly let me more in.

I heard a faint humming of a song when I was cooking, and then Jina appeared in the kitchen.

"Hello, I'm sorry I thought you left, it was so quiet down here," I said as I cut some vegetables.

"I would like to stay a little more, if that's okay with you? I haven't seen Jungkook in years." She said and took a seat on the isle chair.

In years? Is this a Jungkook kind of thing to leave everyone for years or am I tripping? I wish I knew more about him and his childhood, he has never told me about his mother before.

"You can stay as long as you want to. Either way, it's not my house, I don't have a say in it, but for me you're always welcome," I smiled at her.

"Thank you Lisa... Jungkook told me to say that he got called up for work, he won't be long," she said.

Why couldn't he just inform me himself? I hate that we don't have that communication like we should.

"Okay, I was just making some dinner, since you're staying I will make for all of us, but don't expect anything fancy, I'm not that good of a chef." I laughed.

She laughed with me. "Well neither am I dear," she said.

After I had put the food in the oven to cook, me and Jina sat down and waited for it to be ready. I like her already, she so easy to talk to, so unlike Jungkook.

"You know, Jungkook told me a lot about you today," she said. "You are very special to him my dear," she told me.

My heart warmed up by her words. Am I really special to him?

"Things are complicated. I don't know if he told you, but I'm sort of an old enemy in his family, kind of... I don't know," I said feeling unsure of my true identity.

"You're a Manoban. He told me, and everything he does is for your safety," she said and smiled warmly at me.

I nodded even though I didn't agree with her. Keeping himself away from me doesn't make me safe. If it does, than I'd rather be unsafe and happy with him, than the other way. But I don't think that things will ever be the way it was between us.

After a long time of silence and me just staring out in the air, Jina cut through the ice.

"Please wait for him Lisa, he is in there somewhere."

Jungkook came home right on time when the dish was out of the oven. Jina had set the table and everything looked good.

"I'm back, mom." He said as he walked into the kitchen. "You're here too?" He said and looked at me.

I frowned. "Should I be somewhere else?" I said.

He took a seat opposite of me on the other side of the table. "Of course not. I just thought you were sleeping."

I shrugged and started to take some food on Jina's plate for her. "Thank you dear." She thanked me.

"Wow, mom this looks good. You made all this?" Jungkook asked his mother. Of course he thought it was her. I never cooked for him before, and he knew I was a terrible chef. But this is a Thai dish, the only one meal I can cook. I learned it from my father before they died.