17-stabs

He said I would hate him if he told me. Why would I hate him. I have nothing to hate him for, except if he cheated on me, but now I'm starting to doubt that thought. If he really cheated on me, why does he sound so hurt? Maybe what he is telling me right now is the truth? It's only one way to find out.

"Please Jungkook I will never hate you. Let me meet him," I said.

"No! You're never going to meet him. When I say he is bad news, then I mean it! You just want to meet him because you still think I've been cheating on you," he said.

"What am I suppose to think?! I'm starting to feel like I don't know you at all. There are so many myths and rumors about you and I just want to know the truth!" I shouted at him.

"I am fucking telling you the truth! Can't you see that I'm trying to do what is best for the both if us? I'm trying to protect you!" He shouted back.

"You're not protecting me by keeping secrets from me, or lying to me. I'm not afraid of your brother!" I yelled.

"You should be... I'm even afraid," he said much lower.

As far as I know, Jungkook is the most dangerous man in Korea, maybe even all of Asia. I know of all the gangs here too, no one can match him. Why is he so afraid of his brother?

"I have to go.." he said.

"No! You are not leaving tonight..." I started to cry again. I missed him so much and the cheating part is still lingering in my thoughts, so I'm not letting him go this night.

"Lalisa, please let me go. All you have to do is trust me.. I love you so much. Please don't cry, I dont deserve your tears." He said as he held my cheeks.

"J-just stay tonight, please stay with me. You must be tired anyways, you don't sleep..." I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," he said and left me.

•••

JK POV

"I'm quitting, I don't want to work for you anymore," I said to my brother.

He raised his brows and chuckled.

"Brother.. this is a family business. This is in our blood. You'll work here forever, until you die," he said.

"I've told you everything about KBS's plans, you're a long way ahead of them, you'll never get caught. All I ask is for you to let me have back my freedom," I pleaded.

"We-," right when he was about to finish his sentence someone barged in.

"Look who I found, a girl lurking around outside with a bunch of knives," taeyang said.

My head immediately shot up, meeting with a unconscious Lisa, blood all over her right arm. She had been stabbed and drugged down. Typical Taeyang.

"Lisa!" I yelled and ran towards her.

I took her from his harsh grasp and held her unconscious body close to mine.

"What do we have here? Jungkookie, you seem to know this girl," Jiyong said.

I glared at him. I never ever wanted this to happen. One thing I haven't told him about from my job is that I had a partner. I haven't told him about Lisa.

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed at him.

I watched Lisa in my arms. Her wounds are bleeding from the stabs and she is turning paler.

"What the fuck did you do to her!" I yelled at Taeyang.

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She's hurt and needs medicals, i held her close like a baby, while putting pressure on her wound so the blood would stop its heavy flow.

"That bitch tried to attack me. I got lucky cause man she was difficult," he said.

"You fucking bastard," I spat at him.

Jiyong looked at me with amusement.

"I have never seen this, Jungkook you seem to really care for this chick. Who is she?" He asked.

"None of your fucking business!" I said.

"Mmm," Lisa started to mumble, She was waking up.

"Shhh baby," I kissed her head.

She tried to move around in my arms but winced in pain.

"Baby?! Hahha this is so funny," Jiyong started laughing. "Jungkook is in love!"

"Jungkook... where am I? My arm hurts.. I feel weird," she began talking. I needed to get her out of there.

"I need to go," I said and hurried out of the building with her wincing in my arms.

I sat her gently in my car and ran to the other side. Luckily I have a doctor degree and can help her myself, but I need to get home fast. She has lost a lot of blood.

She kept whining in pain the way home and I couldn't help but to feel like this was all my damn fault.

I parked the car and carried her up to the medical room. I laid her on the bed and started to search for the needed equipment.

Lisa POV

My whole arms was hurting and I felt dizzy. He laid me down on a bed while I kept on making sounds of pain.

He kept searching in stress and hurry for whatever he needed while he cursed at himself.

"Jungkook... Relax," I tried to calm him down even tho I was nearly about to pass out.

"Okay... okay... there! I have it all," he said.

He took out a scissor and started to cut up my clothes. He got a perfect look at my wounds and it was three stabs. Three deep stabs.

"This is going to hurt, I'm going to clean your wounds and it's going to sting like a bitch," he said.

I mumbled ok because I just wanted him to fix me up fast. I already knew it would hurt.

He he slipped some liquid down my wounds and I grunted in pure pain while tears ran down my sides.

"I'm sorry, just a little more," he kept saying sorry everytime I whined in pain.

After he was done he took out a mask.

"I'll put you to sleep so you won't feel any pain of me stitching you up," he said.

"And, I can't take you being in pain.."

He put the mask over my face and soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up feeling numb and a slight pain in my arm. My eyes blinked rapidly while I got used to the bright lights from the medical room. Jungkook sat besides me with his head in his arms leaning over with his elbows on his parted knees. He hadn't noticed me waking up. I looked up at the clock and it was 6 in the morning. His hair was messy, but his clothes were clean. I looked down at myself and I was in one of his shirts. There was also a blood bag with my blood-type hanging from a stand and went into my veins. I must have lost a lot of blood. There was also another white liquid running into my veins on my right hand.

It warmed my heart that he did all this. At least now I know the truth, he wasn't cheating at all, and I felt so bad for not trusting him.