26- mob boss

The shower was a nice place for me to think and cry, cry away all the extra tears I had so that I wouldn't be crying for whatever Jungkook had to tell me.

I dried my hair and body before I jumped into one of his shirts. I looked fresh and clean.

As I walked into the bedroom again I saw him sitting at the edge of the bed. I made my way there and sat besides him.

"I need to tell you something, about your mom and dad," he said.

Oh. Just thinking about them makes me happy and sad at the same time, I miss them terribly everyday.
The way my mom would sing me to sleep every night and the way my dad would tell me scary stories that I loved so much but ended up getting nightmares of.
My dad taught me how to be strong and independent that way I could do everything by myself. My mom taught me how to open up, to have more confidence and to never me anyone but myself.

When they died it all vanished, I wasn't strong anymore and I wasn't the happy virus either.

"Come here," He said and we moved from the edge to the headboard of the bed. He pulled me close to him besides I'm so that I was laying in the crook of his arm.

"Is it true what you said about them..?" I muttered.

"Yes. Look, Lisa they weren't good people. They were the worst of the worst," he said carefully. I could tell he didn't want me to be upset.

"No they weren't. They were the best, my mom wouldn't hurt a fly," I said sternly. I remember when I saw a spider in my room and it freaked me out, my dad and mom ran upstairs when I screamed. They scolded me for worrying them and then my dad stepped on it.

"Next time, do not kill it," she said.

She loved animals even if they were small nasty insects. She also loved kids, even though I didn't have any friends growing up.

"Lisa you have to understand, I'm sure the way you saw them was like that, but did you really know what they did? Other then being your mom and dad?"

I sat up and glared at him.

"I was a kid, I didn't care what they were doing. But it seems like you know a lot about them."

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it. My family killed your parents."

What?

I didn't say anything, too shocked to react I laid my head back on his chest and stayed still.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Was it your father? Or Jiyong? Was it your mother? I don't even know who your mother is, who is your father? Do you have cousins? Maybe it was your uncle or aunt?" I rambled.

Then it hit me. It must have been Jiyong, he came to kill me too!

"It was Jiyong wasn't it!" I broke out in realization. I broke down in tears.

"Shhh Lisa calm down-"

"You knew! Jungkook you knew he raped me, you knew he tried to kill me didn't you!!!" I yelled.

He must have known all this time.

"No no! I didn't until today, I realized just yesterday you were the unknown Manoban."

"What the hell! The unknown Manoban?!"

"Lisa would you calm down. It would be easier if you would just let me talk," he sighed.

I nodded sarcastically for him to continue. Sure I remember he told me my parents were criminals, but this? If he knew all this time who killed them, why didn't he tell me sooner.

"I didn't tell you sooner because I was unsure if you were their daughter... but then it all made sense. When you told me what happened, and at the same time my brother was their to kill them. It makes sense, getting you killed made absolute sense. You were their daughter all along," he said.

So just because my parents did organized crime and was enemies with the Dragons, I had to go down with them?

"How would getting me killed make absolute sense? I had nothing to do with it. J-Jungkook my whole life is a lie," my voice cracked when it all came to my senses. I had been lied to my whole life. By my own parents...

"You were the only one left in the bloodline, you had to be killed. The Manoban's had to be murdered, all of them, it's just how it is," he said.

But I'm not dead. Will they kill me?

"Jungkook I'm not a threat to your family. P-please don't hurt me," I said frantically moving away from him.

He took a hold of my arm and pulled me back on top of him.

"Why would I hurt Lisa? Your not a threat, we all know that. But Jiyong is dangerous, he wants to kill you. His pride is to big for mistakes. He failed in killing you, but he won't fail again," he said and calmed me down. Jungkook wouldn't hurt me, why did I even think that?

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked. He can't do anything, and he can't keep him in our basement either. He is the leader of the mafia, Jungkook is the second in command. Jiyong has work to do, he need to take care of mafia stuff.

"It's not safe to let him go," he said.

"But you can't keep him here, he is the mob boss."

"I have to kill him."

No, he'll no. Then he would take the boss title after him.

"No you can't! Jungkook you can't kill him!" I said. Trying to convince him that there had to be other solutions.

"It's okay baby, think about what he did to you. Don't you think about it? Cause I do, every second. He ruined you Lisa, I want to do this," he said.

"But what about our mission?? KBS? Jungkook what about us," I said keeping my tears eyes from breaking.

"I need to quit KBS, but not you. Lisa promise me you'll continue in KBS... and promise not to get involved into any other criminal activities. I need you to stay safe for me Okay?" He said cupping my cheeks.

"What are you saying??" A single tear escaped.

"I need to let you go."