24-what made you

"I swear to god Lalisa if you are lying to me," he said in a threatening way, even though he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm not lying..." he doesn't believe me?

«Then I guess I have to ask him myself, I'm sorry but lying to me won't get you anywhere," he said.

I'll rip your head off if you tell him.... that voice was haunting me. Jungkook can't ask him.

Just as he was about to storm out I stopped him.
"Wait!! Jungkook he'll kill me if he finds out I told you about it..." the thought of him finally killing me dead was scary to me. Knowing I had no power to save myself from such a powerful man.

Jungkook chuckled as he turned around. "Baby you think that after all this time together, I'll ever let a man lay a finger on you?? If this really is true and he threatened you.... well you better know it's just a threat. I will kill him myself if he did that to you."

He shut the door after walked out.

Stupid Jungkook. Even if he asks him about it, he'll never say; yes I raped and shot your girlfriend, what about it?

He will kill me.

JK POV:

I've never been so confused in my entire life. I love Lisa, I really do, but I can't let her free yet, and what she just told me, about what my brother apparently did to her makes my blood boil. If she's lying... I don't know what I'm gonna do with her. I can't kill her, I can't even harm her a little bit, I would never do that. If she was just another girl I would kill her, she knows what I hate the most are liars.

My time with her in my life has also made me realize that I will meet people that won't like me, that will betray me and step on me for their own good, and my life before her, I would kill them off, but now that isn't the right way out. She is changing me and I never thought it would ever happen, not even because of her.

But something inside me tells me not to worry about her lying to me. Something tells me she's telling the truth, I would know if it was a lie, I'd tell right away because her eyes would give it away, but they didn't. All I saw in her eyes was fear and panic.

I stomped into my brothers office where he was typing something on his computer.

"What where you doing in Thailand the year you lived there?" I asked him, keeping my gun behind my back just in case.

"I did work, you know what I did there," he said.

"Other than killing the Manoban family," I said to him.

3rd person: their backgrounds

The Manoban family was a part of a dangerous mafia, a mafia that got weaker and weaker at one point, but before their downfall, they had Thailand under their regime without anyone except the royal family knowing. 30% of the country's income went to them, but then their leader was dramatically murdered by a friend of the royal family. The mafia died down, but the Manoban's was still powerful and was a big shareholder in the mob. The married couple continued with the dark crimes, but then they had a child. A little girl which they named Lalisa Manoban with pride. She was beautiful with dark brown hair and big bright eyes, she looked like a perfect doll. And such innocence was never going to be brought up in a cruel world, so the Manoban's hid themselves in a house outside Bangkok in a forest. They raised Lisa who was unknown of her parents identity and that they were the most wanted criminals out there. They had everything, lots of money, but they made it seem like they were rather on the poor side to not make any suspicions. Lisa was her parents happiness and joy. But they never let go of their mob life, even if it was just the two of them. Whenever they told Lisa they were off to work,  they did horrible crimes, they were like yin and yang, or maybe more like Bonnie and Clyde. Either way, they would continue doing crimes together till death tore them apart. A lovely love story that ended abruptly one day. Lisa way a teenager at that time, in her most emotional phase in life.

Mr. and ms. Manoban prayed to god that their daughter would never live the same life as them. She would grow up like a normal woman and go to a nice university to get the job she wanted, and they prayed to god that she would never fall in love with a criminal like her mother did once upon a time, even if their love would be as strong as her parents was.

But Lisa didn't know. Lisa knew her parents as the nicest, most loving parents in the whole world. She was an only child and got all the attention from her parents, but she wasn't spoiled.

Imagine losing parents like that, Lisa could relate.
The monsters that killed them was The Dragons. The Manoban's thought they were invisible and hidden from the criminal world, but no. The dragons knew everything.

Yang Hyun Suk, Jungkook and Jiyong's father. He had two sons with two women. He was a heartless man to his death. All he cared about was money and status. When he got his firstborn Jiyong, he taught the little boy how to be a leader, a heartless leader just like his father. He succeeded and made Jiyong take the throne after him. Yang Hyun Suk, remarried another woman when Jiyong was 8 years old. Jiyong's mother and father was never in love, but stayed together for a long time because of the status it gave them. The new woman he married was a beautiful woman from Busan. She was everything a guy would ever want, but unfortunately their love was one-sided. Her name was Jeon Jina and was helplessly in love with the mob boss. She did everything for him and granted him another son. Jungkook. From birth on he was taken care of by his mother, his father was either working or teaching Jiyong about the mob life. Yang Hyun Suk never had time for Jungkook, and Jina was tired of loving the bastard but not getting anything back.

She fell out of love with him and for herself and Jungkooks sake, she tried to run away to save her sons future. It worked out for some months until he found them. He brought them back and for a long time, Jungkook didn't see his mother. When Yang Hyun Suk found them, he was furious at Jina, he locked her up in the basement and beat her up. Jungkook found out about it when he was 7 years old, he went down there alone and saw a thin woman figure he hadn't seen in weeks, he was about to run into her ties up arms, when he was grabbed hard by his father while Jina screamed for his son. He got scolded with his own beatings. That was the first time Jina couldn't protect Jungkook.

One day he was out in the garden laying on the grass with a blue eye and swollen face, he saw his mother. Only for a second they had eye contact before she ran away without him.

He hasn't ever blamed her for leaving him, if she didn't she wouldn't have survived. He doesn't know where she is today, maybe she is dead, maybe not, but what he does know is that Jina was the only person in Jungkooks life that loved him. The moment they had eye contact before she ran was the moment he realized that he had to save himself and that she was begging for forgiveness for leaving him.

The way Jungkook learned how to fight was by himself. When he was an early teen, he got into street fights and a lot of trouble, he started living on the dark streets, picking up prostitutes once a week to fill his teenage lusts and fight off gangsters everyday. His easy access to weapons made it easier for him to become a powerful man. When he was 17, his father decided that he would apply for KBS as an agent to make it easier for the Dragons to always be one step ahead. Jungkook said yes, he wanted that. He wanted to kill, he wanted to torture, for good or for bad, he didn't care. He became the best and earned millions of money by himself, and he loved it.
The man his mother didn't want him to become was lost. He became a monster, but there was still a place in his heart for one more person.

Lalisa.