32- knock knock who's there

I opened my eyes, still on my toes to reach his lips. "No?" I asked defeated.

"No."

I stood on my flats again and tried to let myself free from his hold. I didn't want to be humiliated another time, and I honestly thought he would give in and kiss me by now. But no, he didn't and that was the last straw I had with him. I needed to leave.

"Let me go..." I said as I tried my hardest to get out, but his arm around my waist prevented me from doing so. "Let me go." I cried out

"Lisa." He said while he tried to tilt up my head using his thumb under my chin. I forced myself to look down and avoid the humiliating eye contact.
"Lisa, look at me." This time he used much more force and that I couldn't help but meet his eyes.

"I'm not going to kiss you because you want me to out of spite or just to prove a point," he said softly. "I don't want it to be like that, and trust me, whenever it happens, it will be the right time. And it will happen." He said still holding me in place.

"Can you just please let me go to my own room now," I managed to speak through my sore mouth, trying not to choke on tears.

He loosened his hold on me and I managed to wiggle my way out of his arms. Before I walked through the door he spoke.

"Trust me, this is hurting me more than you."

This is hurting me more than you.... who does he think he is to say that? This isn't affecting him nearly the same way as me. He is the one that invites me into a shower thinking something will happen, then completely ignoring my needs, but somehow liking how frustrated I get when he touches me in places he only knows on my body. He knows what he is doing to me. So no, it's not hurting him more than me.

I sat down at my bed, elbows on my lap and face in my hands. Tears slipping down once in a while, emotionally exhausted. It's late and for a long time, I'm happy that I get to spend a night not sleeping in his arms. I don't even know why I did it these past days, hurting myself thinking that was good for me.

I've come to the conclusion that I will stop chasing him, I will stop begging him to admit that he want me. I will stop everything and make him wait. I won't go to his room tonight, slipping into his warm bed. I won't shower with him, I won't let him hug me, tease me. I will ignore his silly temptations.

That's what I'll do.

It was a Thursday morning when I woke up, and the whole house were empty. Jungkook was working obviously somewhere dangerous and I was still locked up in this house like Rapunzel. I was more than bored, neither did I have any phone with me, and all the computers in this house had passwords and another password for the password. It was ridiculous how paranoid Jungkook was for someone stealing his information. All I could do was watch tv all day long, or exercise in his gym. I could cook some food, but then I would probably just burn the whole house down. What I did most of the time was sitting out in his garden doing nothing. Just laying down on the grass playing some music from an I pod he gave me. Yep, he did let me have the pleasure of music, any music I liked. I know he is only keeping me isolated for my own safety, but he haven't yet told me why I'm in so much danger. He told me he got the hit off of me, that his connection to me, didn't put me in danger anymore. Then what was it. Is someone after me, is it because I'm a Manoban? But no one knows that except Jungkook. The dragons was the only mafia that hated the Manoban's. Who tried to hurt me the other day? I blacked out completely until I woke up in his room again. I really don't know anything, but he seems to know everything. Why won't he fill me in?

"Miss?? Miss?" I heard a faint voice. I quickly unplugged my headphones and looked up at a guard. The sunlight was blinding my eyes, so I used my hand to make a shadow over my eyes.