16- secrets

I sat quietly in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come home. My hands shaking and sweating because I was so nervous. There really was a high chance that what the girls said could be true, I didn't want to think that because he is always so kind and caring towards me. Until now when he has been out all night. Has he really been lying to me this whole time about his brother?

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was sitting. He was home again. He had been at the headquarters all day and now it's late in the evening. I'm doing this. I have to confront him and see if he has been cheating or not.

"Oh, your up? I thought you'd be asleep," he said once he saw me sitting there.

"I waited for you," I said quietly avoiding his eyes.

"Well you shouldn't have, i am going strait to my brothers house," he said while trying to kiss my lips, but I dodged it.

He looked at me confused but shrugged it off.

"Why are you always at his house at night?" I asked him.

"He has problems and I need to help him. I already told you this," he said sitting down opposite of me.

He tried to kiss me again but I dodged it again.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, obviously sensing my distance.

"What kinda of problems does he have?" I kept questioning him.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Just problems that he can't fix himself, he needs me and I'll be there for him, I mean he is my brother after all," he said.

I decided to change my interrogation.

"What if I come with you tonight? I can help too and he can meet me," I suggested.

He widened his eyes and pulled back his messy hair. "I don't think that's a good idea," he said carefully.

JK POV

Oh my god, is she onto something? Why is she asking all these questions? I want to tell her everything but I can't risk her safety. I can't let her know about my brother's gang or who he really is. I just can't.

"Why not?" She asked me.

Fuck fuck fuck

"Cause he isn't very friendly with people, look I have to go," I said. It was the only way to get out of this situation. Even though I wanted to stay with her and watch a movie with snack all curled up with each other.

"Won't your brother be fine this night, can't you just stay tonight?" Her voice was soft and sad. She wasn't happy at all. She looked so vulnerable, like a kid who lost her balloon in the air. Those big Bambi eyes and her eyebrows under her bangs turned upwards like she was pleading.

"He'll get mad at me if I stay," i said.

Lisa POV

I couldn't get anything out of this. I needed to drop the bomb.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"You are out all night and come back in the morning just to leave me again to get to work. If you're sleeping with another girl, just say it." I said. I was sad, confused and angry.

His eyes where wide and it looked like he was trying to form words.

"I-I would never do that," he said trying to get a hold of my hands. I moved them away from him.

"Then why are you lying to me?!" He is lying strait to my face. He doesn't have a brother, he told the girls that he doesn't have a family.

"You don't have a brother! I was with the girls today and they told me that you told them you were the only one left in your bloodline, so why are you lying to me!" I couldn't keep my tears in anymore as it escaped my eyes.

"Did you tell them about us?" He asked me, now looking furious. Why is he mad?

"Of course I did, they're my friends. And they said that I should be careful with you because you are incapable of falling for anyone. I should have know that you would eventually throw me away like all the other girls!!" I was crying and yelling at him. Hurt to the bones.

"Of course they would say that! They don't fucking know me! But you should know better than to just listen to listen to them! The whole fucking reason I wanted us to keep it secret is because those girls would destroy us with putting bullshit through your brain because of my past!" He said standing up. I stood up with him.

"But why did you lie about your brother then?!" I asked. I genuinely wanted to know why he wanted to keep his brother a secret. Is all about secrets?

"You're the only one who knows about him. He is not a good man and I don't want you to meet him. I don't want anyone to hurt you or take you away from me..." he lowered his voice on last part of his sentence.

"Why would he take me away from you?" I asked him.

"He can do a lot of things. He'll never let me be happy.." he said.

"Why? Who is he?" I wanted so many answers. He still keeps things from me.

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry but it is for the best. Just please know that I would never ever be unfaithful to you," he said feeling hurt.

He held my hands in his and this time I let him.

"You can tell me. No one will know, just tell me. I don't want to have any secrets between us," I said.

"Me neither, but I just can't tell you, you'll hate me," he said.

Jk POV

If I tell her who he is. What he does. If I tell her that he ownes the gang that I am working for as a spy to spy on me and Lisa's company, she'll know who I truly am. Our company doesn't know that I am working for the gang they have been trying to take down for ages. If they do, they'll kill me. Lisa will hate me and leave me. The truth is that everyone thinks I'm a loyal agent in our company, but I'm really not. I work for a gang and gets information to inform them on how they can avoid being caught. I'm a bad person and a criminal. I'm the reason hundreds of people are still being killed by my brother's gang because they haven't been caught yet. It's all because I'm their spy.

But I hate working for him. All I want is to continue being an agent and work with Lisa. I want to quit being his spy. I want his gang to get caught. I want him to be set in jail for life time. I want to get out but I can't. As I said, he'll never let me be happy. If he finds out I'm in love with Lisa, he'll know my weakness and he'll kill her.