13- good job Lali

"Welcome everyone, this is Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé. They will be your go to friends in this mission Lisa," Namjoon said.

I smiled at everyone of them and the girl named Rosé came skipping towards me.

"Hey, I'm Rosé. It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you," she said smiling.

She is like a bottle of sunshine, how can people be like that? Has she never experienced something that broke her? She looks so happy.

"Nice to meet you too," I said and she hugged me like a teddy bear.

We stood besides each other and the other two girls came up to me as well. They both smiled and I admit that they were all very pretty and young.

"Hey, I'm Jisoo and this is Jennie."

"I can introduce myself, thank you," Jennie said.

"I'm Jennie, nice to meet you, I look forward to working with you," she said.

"Me too," was all I said before 5 other men walked in.

They all went to Jungkook, bro hugging him. Saying how they have missed having him in the group. I thought he worked alone, but apparently he's worked with them before.

"Oh the boys are here, let's go," Rosé said grabbing my arm to follow her.

"BOYS! Listen up, this is Lisa. Our main girl," Rosé said.

So they all know each other. I feel like an outcast, wondering if I belong here.

"So this is the famous Thai princess I've heard about. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jimin, nice to meet you," He said grabbing my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Nice to meet yo-" I got cut of.

"Ok! Let's start working, no need to waste any more time," Jungkook said.

We planned out everything for the night and got our equipments and weapons ready. Me and the girls went to another floor in the building and started getting ready.

"So... you and Jungkook?" Jennie looked at me.
"I never thought he could work with anyone after what happened last time, how is it going?" She asked.

What happened last time? Is there something I don't know about? Whatever I won't dig in his past.

"It's been tough, but he is a great teacher," I don't know if I can expose us to them, I'll have to talk to him first.

Now that I think about it, we haven't really talked about us, what are we? Are we a couple? Friends? Benefits? All I know is that I love the guy. He said he loved me too, so I suppose we are together.

"Yeah I bet he is, you're one lucky bitch, I mean everyone in this company would die to be his partner," Jennie said.

"She's right," Jisoo continued. "Jungkook is one of a kind, he is fearless and a delinquent. He barely even had feelings, this job is perfect for him. He has a big reputation here and his partner would then immediately get a high status here. Give it some months and you'll be worshipped here," she said.

Worshipped? Just because I'm his partner. That doesn't would like what I want. I want to be known for me and my talent, not because of Jungkook. And I know he has feelings. Thy just haven't seen it I suppose.

"Do you guys know him well?" I decided to ask.

"Well, we meet at conferences and work circumstances, that's mostly it. But some years ago, we were all friends. Or we and bangtan were all friends. But then one of us died and Jungkook started working alone and distanced himself from everyone completely. He hasn't changed since that day. He's a mystery to everyone now." Jisoo said.