00.

20th June 2002, [16 years ago]:

"ArGh..uh this hurts so bad momma."

"I know it does babe, but you're almost there. One more push."

Growing up Khloé would have never imagined her life to be taking the direction that is is today. She never would've thought it would be her who was first out of her siblings to be having a baby, especially at the young age of eighteen. To be honest, nobody would have seen this happening, but here we are. Although everyone was scared and worried for her, all her family were the most supportive when she decided she wanted to keep the baby. They all agreed it would be a struggle but as a family they would help not only her but also her baby girl in having the best life possible. Khloé also never imagined that her first child would be fatherless either, but again here she is. The man was a deadbeat of a boyfriend from the start so deep down she knew that when she told him the news he would be gone as quick as a flash, which he was. She didn't care though, she knew that with the support of her sisters and family that her and her little girl would be just fine on their own.

Tears ran down everyone's cheeks as they heard the first cries of the little bundle of love who was now in her mothers arms, cuddled against her chest. Everyone fawning over the new infant, the new member of the Kardashian family. Khloé had her mother and two older sisters, Kourtney and Kim in the delivery room with her, none of them wanting to miss the birth of their first niece or grand baby, it was magical.

"You did it Koko, and she is beautiful. Our little Bella Bleu." Her oldest sister said softly, stroking her nieces cheek.

"She's so precious. I'm in love with her already." Kim spoke from the opposite side, looking down at her niece lovingly. Khloé looked up giving them both a smile before looking to Kris who was at the end of the bed, watching in awe as her daughter held her first grandchild, her first little grandbaby. She felt nothing but pride, she was so proud of Khloé and she couldn't wait to spoil the little baby.

Looking down at the precious baby in her arms the teen couldn't help but feel proud, proud for making such a precious human but also proud of herself for making the decision of becoming a mom because she had never felt as much love for somebody as she did little Bella Bleu.

"I have a feeling you and I are going to be just fine."

•  •  •

So uh this is just a little prologue thing if you will, like I said previously I haven't a clue how this will turn out or how often I will update. I have many ideas in my head for this story but I get terrible writers block a lot of the time, haha! So please be patient. It may sometimes be written in POV but also third person, if in a POV it will say at the beginning of each chapter, if I'm third person it will just be the date. If you have any ideas of which I could include please feel free to drop me a message. I hope you enjoy this story.
- E x