07

April 10th 2018, [Bella's POV];

I don't even think angry is the right word to use right now. I am fuming, absolutely fuming. There has been videos of Tristan leaked, kissing multiple girls from just last night. Last night. Whilst his girlfriend, my mom, was at the house thinking he was just on the road, his girlfriend who is literally about to give birth any day now with his child. How disrespectful.

I was on my way home with Grace, a friend I'd made in Cleveland, when the family group chat started to go off like crazy. I scrolled up to the top of the chat instantly feeling sick as I seen the video. "Tristan has been cheating on my mom, there's videos." I spoke in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes, I didn't want to believe it. But there it was in black and white.

"Wait?..What? Are you sure, Bella. That's a big accusation."

"I'm serious Grace, there's a video of him making out with two girls." Showing her the footage as we came to a red light, her eyes widened just as mine did. "I need to get home as soon as possible to see if she's okay." Nodding, Grace began driving at a bit of a faster speed, taking the shortcut back to the house.

Not wasting anytime once we pulled into the driveway I jumped out the car, saying goodbye and then heading into the house. "Momma? Where are you?" My phone was going crazy in my pocket so I flicked it to silent before walking up the stairs until I found her in my bedroom on my small velvet sofa. My blanket wrapped round her, eyes bloodshot with a defeated yet angry look on her face as she stared into space.

Walking over to her slowly, I climbed onto the chair next to her, grabbing a hold of her hand. "Mom?" Never had I seen her like this before, she wasn't present, almost lost. I was scared to keep pestering her, she looked broken. Instead of saying anything more, I leant my head on her shoulder and just held her, just as she does when I'm sad.

Finally she became less tense, burring her head into me as she let the tears fall, silently. "I love you, Bella Bleu." She whispered out.

"I love you too, Momma. We got this. I promise." She looked up and smiled. The two of us getting more comfortable, she switched of her phone and led her head on the edge of the small sofa. Not speaking anymore, she held my hand, just laying in the comfort of each other's silence, the two of just laid there, thoughts swirling our minds until I noticed  my mom dozed off into a sleep.

I hated him. For ruining this family and for hurting my mom.

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, taking it out I see it's Kim, carefully getting out from my moms, now sleeping grasp, I swiped across the screen and walking into my closet.

"Bella? Is your mom okay?" She rushed out, obviously as my mum hasn't been answering and my phones been on silent.

"She's just fell asleep actually, she's hurt though. I've not seen her like this since Lamar. She was just sat in my room, crying. What do I do?" I could feel tears welling up in my own eyes. Seeing my mom hurt broke my heart, especially as she's so strong.

"You're doing good babe, you just gotta be there for her. Does she want me to fly out?"

"She hasn't mentioned it. But isn't this bad for the baby? Could it send her into early labour?"

"Uh, possibly. But try not worry about that, we're gonna fly out tomorrow, late afternoon so we're there just incase. Just keep me updated bug and get mom to call me later, yeah?"