09.

October 24th 11:45pm, [3rd Person];

The three girls had not long arrived at the party. The music was blaring. Drunken people everywhere. Bella and her friends having only drank a little vodka were being to feel the rush of alcohol flow through their bodies.

"Do you girls have a drink?" The girls looked up, seeing a girl around the same ages as them, maybe a little older. A edgy side to her appearance, she was dressed in all black, light make up on and her hair in a half up half down style. Watching as the  shook their heads she led them towards the kitchen.

"Right. Help yourself to anything here. If you get into any trouble let me know. My names Layla." She passed them all a red cup, filling it with vodka and red bull.

"Thank you." Bells spoke softly. "I'm Bella and these are my friends Sophia and Lucy." She pointed to her friends who both smiled, giving a small wave and hi.

"Nice to meet you girls! I hope you enjoy yourselves and I'll see you round!" Layla gave each of them a hug before getting lost in the sea of people who seemed to be dancing their nights away.

"It's pretty cool here." Sophia spoke softly taking a sip of her drink.

"It isn't as bad as my mom and cammie made it out to be." Bella spoke honestly. Her eyes wandering to Lucy who seemed to be pouring each of the girls a shot of some pink alcohol.

"Right! Let party girls!" Lucy handed them all a shot. Her phone in her hand videoing the three of them as they swallowed the liquid. After taking the shot and pouring themselves another drink the three of them made their way into the next room. Letting the alcohol take over.

October 24th 10:30pm, [Khloes POV];

"Where's Bells?" I looked over as Kendall spoke. She was actually home for once so decided to come over for a catch up.

"She's at Cammies." I shrugged, sipping on my coffee. "I mean, she said she is, but who knows?" Speaking honestly, I watched as my sisters brows furrowed.

"What do you mean, Khlo? Are you you okay? Is Bella okay?" Concerned she came and sat closer to me. Her coffee cup now sat on the table.

"She is like a complete different person and I am one step away from sending her to live with mom for a bit. She is barely home and if she is she's moody, unless with True. She is out at parties, all the time doing god knows what and I just can't understand what's changed her." Leaning back into the sofa I let out a sigh, wanting nothing but my little girl back.
"It's like she does it purposefully, to hurt me. I told her tonight she's not allowed to that party downtown, I've just seen on Gigi's snapchat that she's there? Like what is she gaining from making me nothing but stressed and angry." I fumed, showing her the picture.

"What? That isn't like her at all! She hates arguments, and parties? She used to hate them

"What? That isn't like her at all! She hates arguments, and parties? She used to hate them. I mean, come to think of it, we don't even speak that much anymore."

"She has just changed! I don't understand. I just know I can't keep doing this with her. I'm tired. I want her back, but I need to show her some tough love, but having her hate me is going to break my heart." Wiping the corner of my eyes I let a few tears fall.

"Khlo, she won't hate you. Maybe it's what she needs. Maybe showing her that would make her come clean about why she's been acting this way. When she comes back tomorrow morning send her to moms. We can all stick to the tough love thing, let her know what she's doing is wrong. Sure, she may not speak to any of us for a while but it'll be worth it when she realises it's for her own good! We will get her back, I promise."

Letting Kendall's words replay in my head, I made the decision to text my mom, telling her the plan. It'll only be for a couple days. I just hope it helps.

• • •

Hi! I'm back. This is a short one, I have writers block lmao. But we back, I got more ideas. Let's go Xx