011

October 28th 14:35, [3rd Person];

Driving through the busy streets of Calabasas the mother of two couldn't help but feel anxious as she made her way to her moms. It has been a few days since Khloè and her eldest daughter, Bella, had seen or even spoke to each other and it was killing her. She didn't realise she would miss her this much, she would always miss her when she was away with friends or on dance competitions but it wouldn't ever be like this. Maybe it was because the circumstances were different, they hadn't left each other saying the usual 'love you' with a hug, they left each other with an argument, hurtful words and slammed doors.

Khloè wasn't even sure if Bella would be there, she did however know that her daughter was stubborn and definitely wouldn't be talking to her just yet. The mother was heading over to her mothers to talk as they haven't been able to do so as of yet due to work and other things.

Shutting off the ignition, Khloè let out a sigh before heading into the lobby of Kris' home.

"Oh mother!"

"In the kitchen, Khlo."

Khloè walked through, seeing her mother sat at the island, vodka in hand, of course.

"Well, don't you look lovely." Rolling her eyes at her mom, the 34 year old sat down opposite her.

"Is she he-"

"Lovey, Cammie just got here- Oh."

Awkward. The pair had both cut themselves off noticing that they were in the presence of one another for the first time since their argument.

"Hey Khloè, how are you?" Thank God for Cammie. All four of the women in the room feeling the tension  she was the one to break the awkward silence. Her hand was locked with her girlfriends and she gave a gentle squeeze letting her know she was their.

With a slightly forced smile, hoping her daughter would've been the one to ask her that question, Khloé politely replied. "I'm okay thanks, Cam. Are you going be coming to the Halloween party at the weekend?"

"I am. I'll be there with Bells. You can count on that." The teen promised, feeling the glare of her girlfriend. She knew how Bella felt about attending the family party, especially after all that's been going on the past few days, but she knew that no matter what this would be the perfect time for Bella and Khloé to talk. Her and Kris had formulated a little plan however for if the stubborn mother, daughter duo decide to still avoid each other.

"Glad to hear it." Khloé gave a soft smile, her eyes finally meeting her daughters who looked away instantly.

"Right, lovey were gonna go. I'll be back by 6:30, don't worry. We're just going to the beach." She have her grandmother a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room hand in hand with her girlfriend.

"Make sure you're back before curfew!!" Kris had set some ground rules when her and Bella spoke again after the first time. The teen understood why the rules were being set, so she has stuck to them. Hearing her shout 'okay' back followed by the door closing the two adults turned back to each other.

"She is following these rules?"

"So far, yes, we haven't had any problems. Have the two of you spoke since?" Kris hated this. she hated being in the middle of her daughter and granddaughter just as much as she hates it when he kids argue. She could how much both of them were hurting and she wish the two of them weren't so stubborn and hard headed that they could just talk, but no. The peacemaker is what she is.