05.

The Next Day, [Khloès POV];

It is currently 12:30pm and I am driving to Kourtney's house to pick up my daughter. I feel very nervous today and I can't quite understand why. I know Kourtney has spoken to Bella about some things, I just don't know what but I have a feeling today will be the day that I do find out. I also know Bella said it's nothing to worry about, but when it comes to her I worry like crazy. That's the mom in me, I guess.

After a twenty minute drive I finally arrived at my sisters, I pulled into the driveway and made my way inside. Heading toward the backyard. I first saw Penelope and Mason in the pool both on unicorn floats, then spotted Reign who was climbing up the hill toward the slide.

"Hey Kiddo's. Where's your mom?" They all said hello back, well Reign had screamed it as if I was a million miles away causing me to chuckle. Mason pointed towards the other door where Kourtney was coming from heading over to me.

"Hey Khlo." She sat next to me on the lounger, mug of tea in her hand. "Bella is just getting out of the shower, she had been in the pool with the kids."

"No worries. What did she speak to you about last night?" I felt anxious for the answer. I have been so worried about her recently but haven't been pushing the conversation as much because I'm so tired of arguing with her, and it isn't good for our relationship but also the baby.

"A few things. She kinda broke down a little, it was sad, Khloé. I said that she needs to talk to you about it all, stop pushing you away like she's been doing, she agreed. I don't want to say too much because I want you to hear it from her." I nodded understandingly. It broke my heart that she was hurting and even more that she felt as thought she couldn't come to me. But, she's ready to talk thanks to Kourtney so I just need to be patient.

"Sad..how sad are we talking? If it made you upset, lord knows what it's going to do to my hormonal self." Kourt chuckled, sitting Reign up on her lap now. "I just want us to stop fighting. It's so draining. She's completely shut me out and I miss her Kourt."

"Sad because I've never seen her that vulnerable before, she just spilled everything she'd been bottling up." She smiled, sadly. "It's bad and hard to hear but there is also a positive in amongst it, that' being what she's scared to tell you the most. Just don't push it, it'll come out today. She misses you too."

"Hey mom." Bella walked out of the back door, dressed in a simple but cute outfit: Ripped mom jeans, a white crop top and her Doc Martens. She sat down next to me on the lounger, smiling as Reign jumped straight from Kourtney's lap to hers.

"Bella, you come back in the pool?" Reign asked her whilst he stood on her lap, her holding his hand so he didn't fall. She shook her head.

"I can't now, Reign. I'm changed... see." She pointed to her outfit, careful to not let him fall. He pouted. "Hey, no sad faces. Next time I come over we can go in yeah? I'll even teach you how to dive." I watched as she sat him down tickling him until he agreed.

"S-Stop, stop!" He tried to pry her hand away from him. Kourt and I chuckling at the interaction between the two cousins and Kourt snap chatting. When she finally stopped, Reign sat up in a huff, his arms crossed but a small smile on his face. "You p'omise, next time?"

With a firm nod, Bella put up her little finger, hooking it to Reigns. "I promise, bud! I gotta go now 'cause Auntie Koko and I are going to lunch." She looked up giving me a small smile and which I returned before standing up.