01.

February 03rd 2018:

"Momma?" Bella threw her bag into the corner, kicking off her shoes and slamming the front door. Quickly rushing through the newly decorated hall trying to find her mom.

"In the lounge!" Her mom faintly called back, awaiting her teen to come in and find her. Khloé was sat with her sister Kourtney, and although she shouldn't say it, Bella's favourite Auntie. The two have always had such an unbreakable bond since the teen was born and it had continued throughout the years, Khloe loved the bond that the two shared as it reminded her of the same relationship she had with her sister throughout childhood up until now. She loves all of her Aunties, there is no doubt about it but she just has a soft spot for Kourt.

"Kourt! Hey!" Bella gave her a hug before sitting down and cuddling into her mother's side, Khloe's arm instantly squeezing her daughter, giving her a kiss on the head. "Hi Momma." She grinned at her before resting her head on chest, minding the baby bump that was there, this always been a regular occurrence after school, the two of them cuddled up watching some lame show on the television together, whenever Khloe was home. It was so simple yet the most amazing thing.

"Hey bugga, how was school?" Her eldest Auntie spoke, smiling at the interaction between the two. "Meh!" She shrugged. "As fun as school gets I suppose. I had dance though, which was fun! I also got the lead solo, but gave it to someone else." The sisters glanced at eachother, confused.

Bella loved to dance, she had since the age of three, she was very talented in dance and she sang a bit. However, when it came to dance at school she didn't enjoy it as much as it was all the same old stuff, plus she got loads of stick from her classmates for being as good as she was because her mother payed out for all the best dance teachers. To be honest, Bella got a lot of stick in school just for being a kardashian, almost as much stick as she got online, and although she claimed it didn't bother her, it did. The hate really was taking a toll on the teenager, but she didn't let it show. She didn't want any worry.

"What? You gave it up? Why Bells?" Khloé had now sat upright, watching her daughter as her gazed flicked to the tv, scared to look into her mother's eyes. "It's not a big deal, mom. The other girl deserved it! Plus I couldn't be bothered with all the gossip afterward. There will be other solos."

"What gossip are you talking about bug? You know better than to listen to what others are saying about you." Her Aunt was right, and as much as Bella hated the fact she was right, she knew giving away her solo was the best thing to do, for her mental health, she has just gotten over the previous rumour, she couldn't be bothered with any more pointless drama. "It doesn't matter, okay? Honestly I'm fine. I just didn't want the solo." She spoke softly but with a little attitude, she hated talking about stuff like this because she knows how protective everyone in her family could be, it was sweet yes, but also embarrassing. "I'm fine." Sharing another knowing glance, the two sisters knew there was more to it than this but decided to leave it as they could see Bella getting frustrated with them and the last thing needed was a fight.

"Right, I'm gonna head home. I will see you all tomorrow at moms. Love you." Kourt kissed the top of her nieces head, gaining a small smile and a love you in return before leaning down and giving her younger sister a hug. "See you tomorrow Kourt! Love you too." Khloe watched as her sister walked through the hall of her home before turning her attention back to her daughter who was lost in her own little world. She seemed to be doing this a lot lately, daydreaming you could call it, but Khloé believed there was more to it than that. Something was off with the usual bubbly, chatty teenager and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. However, she knew that when she was ready she would talk to her mom or one of her aunties at least, she just knew right now she needed a little more love.

Coming back from her own thoughts she realised her daughter was staring back at her. Leaning back into the sofa, Khloé opened her arms motioning for the teen to come toward her which she did, the two of them getting comfortable. "Is Tristan home tonight?" She spoke softly, as it was only the two of them here now, Khloé just shook her head lightly. "Not tonight baby, so girls night?" Bella grinned widely, having the same big smile as her momma, she nodded her head, confirming the girls night. "With Chinese?" Khloé gave a firm nod. That being the two's favourite food to have during their special Friday girls nights.

They had chosen a film together and cuddled up under the blankets, waiting for the right time to order the food. It was moments like this that you couldn't take away from the duo. It was also moments like this that made Khloé feel like she had one hundred percent made the right decision when it came to keeping Bella as a baby because she couldn't imagine life without her little bestfriend by her side. Granted the two had their fair share of arguments but that's inevitable and they always ended up fine after a few hours, but the good times definitely outweighed the bad. The two always doing fun stuff together, like girls trips or pulling pranks on the family, they were inseparable. And with awaiting another baby girl, due in a couple of months khloe couldn't help but imagine what relationship they would all share. She loved her family, Tristan, Bella and herself and she was so excited to expand it with another little baby.

Looking down at the teenager, who was now sleeping  in her arms she couldn't believe how big she had gotten and how much she was really growing up. She felt proud, proud that with the help of her family she had brought up such an incredible and kindhearted human being. She knew she would be the best role model for her little sister just like she is for all of her cousins. She just wished she would talk more about how she's feeling, rather than bottling it up, because seeing her daughter acting so different the past couple months has been heartbreaking, but the arguments they had when it was brought up were never good so she left it, all with the hopes that sooner or later the teen would talk but for now she was thankful for the way her life was heading.

With a hand on her bump, she kissed the top of Bella's head, smiling away to herself. Reaching for her phone she scrolled through her photo album, finding a picture of her and Bella on their last holiday in Greece, she uploaded it to instagram.

• • •

khloekardasian

it's just us against the world ♥️Liked by kourtneykardash, krisjenner and 1,208,914 others 👤 tagged: bellableukardash

Liked by kourtneykardash, krisjenner and 1,208,914 others
👤 tagged: bellableukardash

view all 8,337 comments
user2 fave mother and daughter duo
kyliejenner loves
kourtkardash uh where's my credit😴
kimkardashian 💗💗💗
user1 adorable