02.

February 04th 2018, [Bella's POV];

Hearing my alarm going off, I groaned rolling over to switch it off. Today I was heading to the beach with my bestfriend Sophia and a few of my other close friends. The beach was definitely my happy place, the sound of the waves, the crystal blue water, just everything about it was relaxing and made me feel at peace, so what better way to spend your Sunday than at the beach with some of your bestfriends. I need a little bit of a day with them because dare I admit it but recently I have been just struggling a whole lot with everything, mentally I feel so awful but me being stubborn and not wanting to be a burden to anyone I just keep myself to myself. I really think today will help even if it's just got a little bit.

I didn't have much to do, but as Sophia was picking me up within the next hour I decided to roll out of bed. After quickly making my bed I walked into my closet picking out a basic mustard bikini, I put on a pair of high waist denim shorts with a black T-shirt over the top. After I was dressed I made sure my bag was packed and everything was in it seeing as I was going to my Grandma's after the beach. I stuck my hair up in a messy bun before heading downstairs to grab something to eat.

Whilst looking through the cupboard I heard my phone ding with a text message, seeing it was from mom I quickly replied before grabbing my bag and granola bar off the kitchen side and going to meet Sophia in my driveway.

"Hey Soph. How are you?" I greeted my bestfriend, whilst climbing in the passenger seat, placing my bag in the back. "I'm fabo, thanks babe! Ready to hit the beach?!" I nodded with a grin before turning up the radio, I felt good today. Maybe today is going to be a good one. "I have to make sure I'm at my Loveys for 6, otherwise my mum will flip shit." I laughed and Soph nodded, understanding just what my mother can be like sometimes, especially now 7 months pregnant. Her moods switched, a lot!

• • •
A little while later we arrived at the beach, Soph parked up quickly then we set off in search for our other friends across the sand. The beach wasn't too busy, which was nice. It's always better when it's less packed. I was broke from my thoughts hearing my name being shouted along with Sophia's. Looking to left of us we seen Chad, Ryan, Taylor and Cammie, running over we were greeted with hugs and then we started setting up our space for the day.

Beach days usually consisted of the six of us, we all just enjoy being in eachother company in such a wide space. The days would consist of us being in and out for the water, playing games and just chatting about whatever else, they were easily my favourite days. Currently everyone is in the water, aside from Cammie and I. The two of us often finding ourselves being together and just talking about random stuff, we were definitely close but in a more flirty relationship kind of way, which scared me. No one aside from my friends knows that I am interested in both girls and guys, not a single family member which is why I'm scared. I liked Cammie without a doubt and there is definitely romantic feelings there, however I have yet to make a move o say anything because I am not ready to tell people yet and the last thing I would want is the paparazzi getting photos of anything, so I've been trying to lay low a bit.