06.

April 02nd 2018, [Bella's POV];

I was sat on the island that was in the centre of the kitchen, my laptop in front of me, piles of different books, notebooks and pens all around as the radio played faintly in the background. I'm homeschooled now. Ever since we've moved to Cleveland and my panic attacks started to get worse we decided it was probably the best option, that and therapy. We've been living in Cleveland just over a month now, permanently, my mom would travel here a lot as Tristan's basketball is based here, but as the baby is coming soon they decided moving to Cleveland would be the best option, much to my despair.

I didn't hate it here, it was nice. It isn't as busy as LA, there weren't as many paparazzi and you could walk down the street without being bombarded most of the time. I do miss home though. I miss my family, my friends, my girlfriend, I just miss the craziness of home. I don't know many people here but my mom, Tristan and their friends. We go home often but it's just not the same. My mom and I get to spend a lot of time together though, which I'm thankful for, our relationship is definitely getting back to how it used to be. We still bicker often but then we're pals again an hour later.

I'd been doing my homeschooling since 10am and it's now 3pm so deciding I've had enough for the day I shut down my laptop and headed toward the TV area. Getting myself comfy on the sofa I opened the FaceTime app, calling Cammie. After a couple rings she answered.

 After a couple rings she answered

"Hey babe." She smiled softly, her face now appearing on the screen.
"Hi. I miss you." I pouted, hearing a giggle in response. This had been our main source of communication seeing as I was never really in Calabasas anymore, I was thankful I got to see her, but again it wasn't the same.
"I miss you, too. You'll see me soon though! How's your homeschooling going?"
"It's so boring. I'm so bored here. I've been home alone ALL day. I miss LA and all it's craziness" I let out a dramatic sigh and heard a chuckle behind me as well as my girlfriends through the phone. Turning round i was faced with my mom.

"Bella it's not that bad here! Hi Cammie, how are you?" I rolled my eyes as my mom grabbed my phone from my hand to talk to my girlfriend. Since they met they've got on well and it's all I could've hopped for. Cammie got on with all my family and they all loved her it was amazing.
"I'm good thanks, Khloè. How are you and the baby?"
"We're good thank you! We are back in LA this weekend so would be good to see you. I'm pretty sure someone here is missing you, a lot." Feeling the blush rise to my cheeks I snatched my phone back from my moms grip.
"I'll call you back later babe, when she has gone to bed." My mom chuckled, poking her tongue out at me like the mature adult she is.
"Okay Bells. Love you." She blew a kiss and hung up after I said goodbye back. I locked my phone placing it face down on the coffee table.

"You guys are SO cute!" My mom gushed and I couldn't help but agree. She was really our biggest supporter alongside my best friend, Sophia.
"Anyways, Tristan isn't home until late and I have to upload something to my app...wait, have you finished your schooling for this week?" I nodded, opening my laptop to show her the proof. "Okay good, so wanna bake a cake or something? It'll be fun and it gets you out of that room you seem to spend your whole life in." She'd sat next to me now on the sofa.