010.

October 25th 02:30pm, [3rd Person];

Back in her Adidas leggings and Yeezy joggers Bella made her way up the driveway of her home walking through the big double doors of her home. Having not met her mom at the set as promised due to a slight hangover, she felt fearful walking into the kitchen area where she dropped her bag onto the counter.

"Thought you were going to meet me at the set?" Startled having not thought anyone was home Bella turned round to be faced with her mom: stern look on he face, one eyebrow raised.

"I-. Yes, I was going to, but Cammie and I went for lunch and I just thought I would meet you back here." Watching her mom closely, Bella could tell that her mom knew everything coming out of her mouth was lies.

"Another lie? Did you really think I wouldn't find out that you had gone to the party I told you NOT to go to?! Next time I tell you not to go somewhere make sure your friends don't post it all over their social media's! Also, Cammie? She was very confused when I asked her if you were there."

Fuck. Busted.

Bella knew there was no getting out of this now. However, the teen decided to keep quiet. Not knowing what to say but also knowing her mother hadn't finished this lecture.

"I am done. I can't keep arguing you with you. I can't keep letting you off. You've lied and lied to my face ever since we have came back to Calabasas and I cannot keep up with this same cycle. I am sick of it! You have no idea how much your actions are hurting me and the truth is I'm tired of having to put up with them, Bella." The teen could nearly see the smoke blowing out of her mothers ears.

She didn't mean for it to get this far, she didn't mean to upset her mother this much. She felt awful.

"Momma, I'm sor-." With a flick of the hand, Khloé cut her daughter off.

"You're not sorry. Sorry is when it happens once or twice, not every day. I don't understand what the hell has got into you but I am not putting up with it any longer."

Bella finally looked up at her mother, whose eyes were locked on her. She could see the hurt and anger in her eyes. Khloè watched her daughter, and although she didn't know who she was anymore, she loved her and she could see the old Bella below whatever this phase was. But she knew, she knew what she needed to do.

"You're going to live with grandma for a while. Until you sort this out, because I can't and won't be treated the way I am by my own daughter and I won't let True see that either."

"Mom, no!" The teens eyes filled quickly with tears, as she shook her head. "Momma, I'm sorry. I know I've been a pain and I'm sorry, please."

"I'm sorry Bella, but it's not fair. This isn't good for either of us and you know it." Bella watched as her mom pointed to the pile of bags filled with all her stuff in. She could see that there was nothing changing her mind.

"I can't believe you're giving up on me, too." Bella whispered out. Of course not meaning it. The teen had grown up without one parent already and although she knew it was for her own good, she couldn't help but feel like her mom was going the same.

"That's not the same and you know it! Do NOT play that card." Not speaking another word not looking at her mom again, the teen walked over picking up her bags and walked towards the front door.

Hearing the door slam, Khloè couldnt help the tear that fell down her cheek. She definitely didn't want this to be the outcome and she definitely wasn't giving up on her daughter. She just knew that this is what they needed.

She gave her the group chat with her sisters a quick text to let them know what had gone down as well as texting her mom to let her know that the teen was on her way over. Letting out a big sigh, she walked upstairs to the bedroom, dropping to the bed. Replaying all that had just happened in her head.

      •      •      •

Around 15 minutes after the argument Bella had arrived to her grandmas. Rather than going inside straight away she just sat in the driveway of the big house in her jeep. Replaying everything her mom said, over and over. Bella wanted her to see her, to notice her but she didn't want this. She just wanted her to listen. To listen to why she felt so alone, why she felt low. She didn't want to be kicked out.

A knock in the window broke the teen from her trance. "You coming in? Or are you planning on sitting her all night?" It was the teens grandmother, Kris.

Kris was so in the middle over this whole thing. She knew exactly what teenagers could be like, she raised six of them. She was also aware that Bella was in the wrong and how she's been acting is so out of character. However, she wanted to be fair. She was going to listen to her granddaughters side of the story, try and make the mother and daughter find peace.

"Come on, bug. Let's go in." Kris opened the door, watching as Bella slowly walked out, grabbing her bags from the boot of the car. "Fancy a cuppa? I think the two of us need to have a chat, don't you?"

With a small nod, Bella walked inside planting her bag near the bottom of the stairs before walking into the lounge area getting comfy on the couch waiting for her grandmother to bring through a warm tea for them both.

Sitting next to her on the couch after placing down both mugs, Kris' eyes locked to her eldest grandchild's. "So, I have spoken to mom. She's pretty upset with all that's happened! She doesn't understand where it's come from? None of us do. Can you explain?" Thankful that her grandmother wasn't being to harsh Bella felt as though the least she could do is explain.

"I just feel so alone, especially since we moved back to Calabasas. Mom and I were good. Then all this with Tristan happened and things changed." Bella looked up at Kris and rather than saying anything Kris just nodded, silently telling her to carry on.
"I get it. She wants to try and save the relationship, for True's sake and I get that. But she has two daughters not just one. I'm older though, so it doesn't matter I guess. But the only time she pays attention to me is when I mess up or do shit, so that's what I've been doing."

Kris watched as Bella was growing frustrated, tears pricking her eyes but before they could fall she'd wipe them away.

"She makes plans then makes a rain check and they just don't happen. She missed the semi finals to nationals, you ALL missed it. The only person who showed up was Caitlyn and Cammie. I go out with my friends because they're the only ones who show they want to be with me. Sure, maybe I'm making stupid decisions but if that means I get to spend time with mom even for ten minutes then I don't even care because it's better than nothing."

Kris could feel the lump forming in her throat as she watched her granddaughter become so upset. She felt immense guilt. She couldn't believe that they had all missed that major performance in Bella's life, especially as it was all the teen talked about. She understood why she felt the need to mess up.

"Babe, I'm so so so sorry about nationals. I had no idea, your mom didn't remind us. I am sorry you're feeling so alone, but I understand why you are. Your mother has got two daughters, your correct. However, the way you've been acting isn't. So I am able to see it from both sides."

"It's fine! It's whatever. I don't even care anymore. She's given up on me, so I don't care. I'm not speaking to her until she realises how much she's hurt me." Not wanting to be in the conversation anymore, Bella walked out the room and up to the spare room where she stayed whilst here.

Falling on to the bed she let herself drift of to sleep.