012

October 31st [Bellas POV];

kyliejenner

all my niece does is come over to my house n nap with the dogs?? not complaining tho, cute 🤍👤 bellableukardash

👤 bellableukardash

Liked by, khloekardshian, sophiadrew, jorydnwoods and 2,304,671 others.

kendaljenner oh my god 🥺 i miss her
khloekardashian 🥰
jordynwoods my faves
demilovato oh how cute

• • •

"Bells, wake up." Groaning I snuggled myself further into the couch, refusing to open my eyes. "C'mon babe. We gotta get ready."

"Ky, I'm tired." Hearing nothing but a chuckle, I felt her shaking me. Figuring she wasn't going to leave me alone I forced my eyes open, giving her a side eye. I noticed she had Stormi in her arms.

"Hey, don't be giving me no side eye, girl! Get up, lazy ass." She joked, passing her daughter to me as I finally sat up. "Going to start charging you rent seeing as all you do is use my house and dogs for naps dates."

"Ha ha, you're funny." I spoke sarcastically as Stormi played with my necklace. "What time is everyone arriving again?"

"It starts at eight. I think some of the family and obviously Cam will be here earlier. So we gotta hurry as it's nearly five thirty." Kylie spoke, her long nails tapping her phone. "Your mom won't be getting here until it starts, don't worry."

"I wasn't eve-"

"Yes, you were." She cut me off, glancing at me with the 'I know so' glare. "You're gonna have to talk to her at some point you know, this can't go on forever."

Avoiding her gaze, smiling down at my cousin in my arms I let out a sigh knowing my aunt was right. "I know, Ky. I have to apologise to everyone else too. The thought of this party is giving me extreme anxiety."

Giving me a sad smile she placed a hand on my knee. "That doesn't have to be a big thing though, we get it. It's your mom who needs the apology, but you deserve one, too. Before the party we can speak to the family, okay? Just don't stress, babe." I nodded. I then gave Stormi back to Kylie after kissing her head. Leaving the sofa to go and get ready for the party I didn't even want to go to.

Later that evening, [19:45pm];

"Ready, Cam?" Finishing off the last bit of my costume I looked over to my girlfriend who had arrived a little while ago. She looked incredible. The two of us decided to go as Velma and Daphnie from Scooby Doo, it was a little last minute seeing as I wasn't going to even show, but we looked good.