|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 || 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ||

You were walking around Astapor with a veil covering your face. You were trying to find something for dinner when you overheard the conversation between two noble men.
"I got a sister in Braavos, maybe she could help you with that. But you know, they got involved in the war"
"Terrible thing", the other man sighed, "Those Westeros people can't deal with their own problems"
"Excuse me", your heart skipped a beat as you interrupted them, "What war are you talking about?"
They looked at you suspiciously but your clothing was expensive and the way you spoke was very sophisticated so they trusted you.
"There's a war in Westeros, don't you know, my lady? For a month now"
"Why?", you asked.
"King Rhaegar's mad brother, young Prince Viserys, kidnapped his nephew's fiancée. Her father, lord Robert Baratheon swore to destroy House Targaryen"
You made wide eyes.
"King Rhaegar is determined to find young lady (y/n) Baratheon because he feels guilty for that. You can get a lot of gold for bringing her to him"
"I've heard that other houses joined Robert Baratheon's Rebellion"
But you weren't listening anymore, you ran back to your house.
"Viserys! Viserys!", you shouted when you were already inside and took the veil off.
"I told you not to call me by my real name", he hissed. He was sitting at the table and reading some book.
"There's a war in Westeros! My father started The Rebellion against House Targaryen! We must come back!"
"No, we don't", he surprised you with his calmness, "This is not for us to worry about", he stood up and held your hands, "We've got our life here"
"Viserys... Do you want our families to kill each other? I don't! Also... I miss my mother and my brother. I miss Westeros"
He sighed. You were in Essos for almost two months now but you couldn't get used to it.
"You wanted to see Essos"
"To see, yes. But not to live here"
"They won't let us be together if we come back. They may even kill us"
"My father won't allow anyone to kill me and your brother won't let anyone kill you", you said but he wasn't so sure, "Viserys... We are short of money as well", you added whispering.
He stole some gold from the Red Keep but it wasn't enough to spend your whole life without working. And he didn't want to go to work. You neither. There was nothing you could do anyway, you were a lady. The house you bought in Astapor was big and expensive but you couldn't afford a servant.
"Please, let's come back before someone dies", you hugged your husband, "I won't ever forgive myself if somebody dies because of our reckless act"
"If that's what you want", he shrugged.
"Viserys", you looked him in the eye. He didn't look happy at all, "I know that it is not the way you wanted it to be. But perhaps love is not enough. I won't let them take you away from me, I promise"
"The thing is I have no one to come back to. You have your family, I get that. But I have nothing in Westeros", he hissed suddenly and looked away.
"What do you mean? You have a brother, a sister...", you started, "Nephews...", you continued carefully.
You weren't that scared to stand in front of King Rhaegar. You were scared to stand in front of Aegon. And your father. Oh, he was the living proof why "Ours Is The Fury" had been the best choice for your house's motto.
"I don't mean much to them. My brother sent me to Essos when I was a teenager so I wouldn't cause any trouble in Westeros. My sister and nephews call me the mad one", he snorted.
"I'm sorry", you put your hand on his shoulder, "But I miss Rickard. I miss Shireen. And I miss my parents. I miss my uncles and other cousins. I miss Robb, I miss Sansa..."
"Alright, I get it", he rolled his eyes, "Pack your things. We're coming back"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You went to Pentos where one of the Magisters recoginsed you. He didn't care that you were on the way to King's Landing anyway, he decided to bring you to King Rhaegar and get money for that. His name was Illyrio Mopatis.
"I am loyal to the Targaryen King", he told you on his ship, "That's why I am helping him"
"Yeah, sure", Viserys rolled his eyes, "That's why you tied our hands"
"Oh, I had to. You can run away"
"In the middle of the sea?", you asked, "Also, we want to go to King Rhaegar. I told you that!"
"Would you believe yourself if you were me?", Illyrio leaned in and smiled, "Want some wine?"
"No", Viserys answered. He was angry and you could feel that mostly he was angry at you.
Illyrio brought you to The Great Hall. You could feel your face blushing as you looked down. You had no idea what to say to the King and his son.
"Viserys!", Rhaegar yelled and approached you two, "You bastard! How could you...!"
Surprisingly, the King hugged you slightly and looked at your face.
"Are you okay, lady (y/n)? Untie her!", he told his guard, "Did he hurt you?", he asked. His lilac eyes were kind, gentle and worried. You had to break his heart.
"I am", you answered as your hands went free, "I am fine, Your Grace. I was not kidnapped"
The room went silent as Rhaegar looked at Viserys with anger on his face.
"You mean... You mean that...", he started.
"We did what you almost had done years ago", you dared to say and King's face went red, "My mother told me, Your Grace"
"You know why we hadn't done that, though? Because we didn't want to cause the war"
"That is the reason why we're back. I don't want anyone to die", you claimed.
"Father!", someone entered The Great Hall. It was Aegon. Your heart stopped, "I've heard that they're here"
"Yes, my son. Your fiancée says that she was not kidnapped. She wanted that"
"She's not his fiancée", Viserys snorted, "She's my wife"
King Rhaegar looked at you as Aegon hit Viserys' face in anger.
"How dare you?!", he yelled.
"Aegon, stop that", his father moved him away, "Someone send the raven to Robert Baratheon. I guess we need to talk about that. And stop that silly war"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You spent few days locked in a room with Viserys. You had a big chamber in the Red Keep for yourselves but you couldn't leave it and few guards were taking a good care of that. You were supposed to wait until your father arrives.

"That's your fault", Viserys told you, "They're going to kill us"
"I highly doubt that", you tried to calm him down.
"Tell them that you're pregnant. Maybe they'll save your life at least", he proposed, "Lie to them"
"I don't need to lie", you smiled shyly.
"What?", he asked making wide eyes.
"I don't need to lie. I am pregnant, Viserys"
"But... When did you find out?"
"Back in Astapor but I waited for the right time to tell you and... And I guess it was one of the reasons why I wanted to come back here. I don't want to raise my child in Essos, Viserys...", you looked down.
"Darling...", he kissed your forehead and hugged you, "That's amazing... I... I'm sorry I've been harsh lately... It's just... I'm afraid", he confessed looking into your eyes. Viserys would never admit that he was afraid so it really meant something.
"I know. I am afraid too", you admitted as you put his hand on your stomach.
"Prince Viserys? Lady Targaryen?", male voice interrupted you, "The King and lord Baratheon want to see you"
You went to The Great Hall again, surrounded by ten guards. Your father was standing next to King Rhaegar. He looked furious. Your mother was there as well and you felt terrible for breaking her heart and causing her many sleepless nights.
"You...!", your father started as he saw you but your mother stopped him by placing her hand on his chest.
"Robert, don't..."
"My little doe! What were you thinking?!", he shouted at you as you started crying. You ran to him, though, and hugged him tight.
"I missed you, daddy. I'm sorry!", you sobbed, "I'm sorry! But you would never understand... And I love him, I love Prince Viserys... I couldn't marry Aegon. For mine and his sake!  I wouldn't be a good wife to him and he deserves better"
"Haven't you ever done stupid things, lord Baratheon?", Viserys asked your father.
"You better shut your mouth if you don't want me to kill you!"
"I am your Prince, show some respect"
"Viserys, shut up", King Rhaegar sighed.
Your mother, Lyanna, started caressing your head.
"We have decided", the King started, "Lady (y/n) will not marry my son, obviously. Her cousin, Sansa Stark, will gladly do"
"Mother? Really?", you looked up to your mom and she smiled.
"Uncle Ned wrote to me, yes. Sansa is very happy and she's on her way to King's Landing"
"Your marriage with Prince Viserys will be annuled", Rhaegar smiled at you, "And my dear brother will be banished"
"You'll probably never find a husband with such reputation but at least you're still a lady", your mother smiled at you.
"What?!", you squealed as you left your father's arms and went to your husband's side, "If he's banished then I am as well. You cannot annule our marriage by the way!"
"Why the hell not?!", your father screamed.
"Because I'm expecting", you told them and they all looked at each other in silence. Viserys squeezed your hand, "Why can't you let us be?", you asked quietly, "I was supposed to marry Aegon. What's the difference if I marry his uncle?"
"The difference is you two ran away!", your father reminded you, "But I don't think their marriage should be annuled"
"They must be punished for what they've done", King Rhaegar said.
Viserys snorted at that.
"My King... Your Grace...", you pleaded, "The things we do for love... You know the feeling, right?"
Your mother gasped and your father made a worried face. He didn't want you to provoke the King although he had no idea what you were talking about.
Rhaegar only sighed.
"I'll give you a castle where you can live. We're family after all, aren't we? We're supposed to love each other", he turned around to face your father. Viserys looked at you surprised.
"What do you mean you're going to give them a castle?", your father asked, "They did not deserve that!"
"Well, I don't want them to live in the Red Keep. Aegon would be mad at me and he would have every right to be. They can visit us during the family ceremonies"
"We're going to get a castle?", you asked smiling widely.
"Don't you think you can do whatever you want there! I'll have my eye on you two", King Rhaegar said.
"Oh! Mother!", you ran to her and hugged her tight, "Please, send the raven to uncle Stannis. Tell him I'm taking little Shireen to my castle as I have promised!"