|| 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕤' 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥 || 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

"And who is she?", Viserys asked Illyrio when he saw the girl on a big black horse. She was riding right after Khal Drogo and she looked terrified. She was slightly older than Daenerys and she did not look like The Dothraki women.
"(y/n) of Meereen. She was 12 years old when The Dothraki killed her patroness and kidnapped her", Illyrio explained.
"How did it happen?"
"Her father is one of The Great Masters, his daughter and her tutoress were coming back from Volantis, lady (y/n) mother's homecity. They lost the way and The Dothraki found them"
"What are they doing to her?", Viserys asked as his lilac eyes followed the girl everywhere she went.
"One of their witches claimed that (y/n) is a treasure. The Gods' Gift. No man can touch her or he losts his head. She belongs to Khal and even he cannot touch her. They believe her blood will help in one of the rituals"
"What rituals, that's a nonsense"
"I don't know which rituals, my King. She needs to stay pure and innocent. Look at her, she's being treated with all the respect. They wait for the omens to tell them when she'll be needed. During some war probably. Maybe your war"
"I don't need them to sacrifice a young virgin to win the war for me, that's ridiculous. Her father, though... Shouldn't he do anything to get her back?"
"He doesn't know she's alive I've heard"
"Why won't someone tell him?"
"Would you want to have The Great Khal as your enemy, my King?"
Viserys snorted, he thought it was savage and primitve - stupid omens and witches that The Dothraki believed in. He also felt kind of sorry for the girl that was followed everywhere by at least three Dothraki women. She was being treated like the Princess but the truth was she was being raised like a pig for slaughter and she had to fear for her life every day.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Since Danerys Targaryen was travelling with you, you've heard some Dothraki men whispering that perhaps you are not the treasure - Daenerys was even more exotic than you were and she was the khaleesi. You knew that those men wanted one thing from you and you were afraid of them. You wanted to tell Khal about it but you were scared of him as well. You hated being with The Dothraki Army and past few years were the worst in your life. You'd give the whole world to run away back home but you didn't have a courage to do so. The only thing that kept you alive was hope. Hope that maybe one day you're going to see your parents again.
"Lady (y/n) of Meereen", the male voice called you and you turned around to face Daenerys' brother.
"My King", you nodded your head, "You shouldn't call me that", you smiled a little, "Khal wouldn't be pleased"
"He doesn't understand our language anyway", Viserys told you.
"But still... He's a dangerous man. I don't understand why you sold your sister to him"
"I need an army"
"I don't think that Khal will give you one"
"He has to now", Viserys smiled at you. He pitied you and you could see that in his lilac eyes, "How should I call you then?"
"They call me Halah"
"I like your real name better"
"Me too, my King", you looked down.
"You'd like to go home, my lady"
"Yes, I would love to"
He extended his hand to move a hair strand out of your face but you took a step back. He furrowed his brows.
"You can't touch me. They would kill us both. They would kill you for touching me and kill me for being useless for them because I wouldn't be pure anymore. Or they'd keep me alive but they'd made me a whore", you explained.
"I only wanted to touch your face, nothing else"
"I know. But no man can touch me since I've became the woman when I was 13. For a year since they had taken me away I was treated like a child. After I started to bleed they made me this", you pointed at your white dress, looking almost pretty in comparision to other Dothraki clothing.
"That's a nonsense for me. And I am The King. I can touch you if I want to"
"No, really", you took another step back, "Please, I don't want anything bad to happen"
"Alright", he sighed, "They're going to kill you one day anyway"
"I know", you said with tears in your eyes.
"What would be your final wish?", Viserys asked. The question was cruel, you didn't understand why he asked that.
"To see my parents and Meereen. But they won't let me anyway so it doesn't matter"
"What would your father give to a person who'd bring you home?", he asked suddenly.
"Everything. My parents love me so much, I am their only child. Well... I think I still am. But they consider me dead so I don't know...", you told him, "Doesn't matter. I need to forget about my life in Meereen. I was starting to but you appeared, my King, and... You and your sister remind me of the fact that there is something more than The Dothraki", you bowed a little and left to join The Dothraki women. They were looking at you angrily for a while because they didn't like the fact you were talking with Viserys. Especially in the language they couldn't understand.