|| 𝕆𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕪 || 𝔅𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Viserys stayed in Illyrio Mopatis' house when Daenerys married Khal Drogo so he's still alive and well.

___________________________________________________________

"His sister's got the whole Dothraki army and three small dragons", Melisandre said, "We have our wars here but the real danger may wait beyond the sea"
"What should I do then?", Stannis asked, "How to kill them?"
Melisandre smirked.
"Killing them may be a bad idea, my King. The Lord of Light has told me what should be done"
"What should be done then?"
"We need them on our side. The Dothraki army, three dragons and the rightful heir. Your daughter is still not married. Send her to Pentos, she shall marry Prince Viserys Targaryen"
"Selyse won't ever let me send her anywhere. (y/n) is the apple of her eye", Stannis said.
"She's an adult woman and it's the right time for her to marry! And you are her father, the decision is yours to make", Melisandre told him, "That's the best thing to do"
"Why would Viserys Targaryen marry my daughter, though?"
"He's The Beggar King. He wants the real throne"
"I am not going to give it to him"
"You don't have male heirs, do you?"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were sitting a room in which your mother was keeping Shireen in. Your younger sister was everything you truly cared about in life since your mother wanted to keep you near all the time and did not let you marry yet. You loved your mother and she loved you - more than everything. She considered you to be the only thing that she had done right. But you hated the fact she didn't have the same love for your little sister. Your father on the other hand loved you but he would rather spend his time with little Shireen. It was caused by your mother's injustice towards her. He wanted to show Shireen that she is loved as well or even more than you in his eyes. It didn't make you stop loving your sister, though. She was the most precious thing in your eyes. You loved to read her books, braid her hair and tell her tales about knights and princesses.
"Who was the wife of King Daeron II?", you asked briding your sister's hair.
"Myriah Martell!", Shireen chuckled, "And who was the daughter of King Aegon V?"
"Our greatgrandmother, Rhaelle Baratheon!", you laughed.
"Wrong! I meant Queen Shaera Targaryen!"
"Oh, you! Unfair!", you sticked your tongue out.
"You lost so you have to give me a gift!", she smiled widely as she turned around because you have just finished doing her hair.
She was usually getting new books from you but this time you decided to give her a beautiful necklace that was on your neck.
"Here", you extended your hand with it, "That belongs to you"
Shireen's smile faded away.
"No... That's too much"
"Nonsense, you are my sister! You don't have many jewels and you're going to be a real lady soon, no longer a girl. You should have it!"
"It would look hideous", you could hear she wanted to cry and that made you furrow your brows, "Such a pretty thing on a girl with a face like mine", she looked down and you gasped.
You put the necklace on her desk and hugged her tightly.
"You are the most beautiful girl in the whole Westeros, don't you know that, silly?", you asked caressing her head, "But what's more important you're smarter than all of us together, you know? Your future husband is going to be so lucky!", you tried to convince her.
"Princess (y/n)", you heard ser Davos' voice and you turned around. He smiled at both of you, "Your father wants to see you"
"Of course, ser Davos", you kissed Shireen's forehead and left her chamber quickly. You didn't want your father to wait too long because that would make him angry.
You couldn't believe your ears when you heard what your father wanted.
"You're sending me to die!", you yelled, "He's going to kill me! My uncle has killed his brother!"
"Because his brother had kidnapped and raped his fiancée! We all must stop looking into the past if we want to win this war..."
"Why do you care so much about being The King?", you asked, "Why can't you just settle down?"
"Because I want Westeros to have a good king"
"And you think you're going to be it?", you asked.
"(y/n)... I'm sending you to Essos"
"Mother won't ever let you"
"It is my decision, not hers. You'll be safe. This is what The Lord of Light wants"
"Oh, thanks, I'm feeling extra safe now", you said mockingly.