|| 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖 || 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which young Targaryens are alive and well in Westeros but they are no longer the royalty after Robert Baratheon's Rebellion. Viserys and Daenerys are just regular lord and lady of House Targaryen in Dragonstone.

___________________________________________________________

"You are expecting, my lady", the maester told you and smiled.
"I-I'm expecting?", you asked shocked. Your husband had been trying to put a baby in you for past few months unsuccessfully.
"Yes, my lady. Finally. You must rest a lot, lady Targaryen. We don't want anything bad to happen, right?"
"Of course", you smiled and touched your belly carefully.
"Should I tell the lord?", the maester asked.
"Y-yes", you looked down and he bowed a little as he left your chamber.
You stood up and approached the mirror. Your pregnancy was not showing yet although your dress was tight. You were from the North where the dresses were not as revealing but you quickly got used to the new climate of Dragonstone. The castle was intimidating you, though. It was big and really dark inside. Although it was warmer than in the North, it was very windy and you had to wear capes all the time. The fact that your new home was surrounded by the water was not making you feel better either. You couldn't swim and were quite scared of living there.
"(y/n)?", Daenerys knocked upon your door, "We should be going down to eat dinner", she smiled at you.
"Of course", you sighed and followed her downstairs.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"Dear King Robert Baratheon;
King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm,
I would like to ask you for your approval of the marriage between me and my younger sister Daenerys Targaryen. We wish to continue family's tradition and keep our bloodline pure.
Sincerely,
Lord Viserys Targaryen;
Lord of Dragonstone"

"Dear Lord Viserys Targaryen;
Lord of Dragonstone,
I would like to inform you that I do not allow the marriage between You and your dear sister, Daenerys Targaryen. Marriages between the siblings are illegal in Westeros for as long as I am The King. If you are looking for a spouse I have few candidates for you from the noble houses.
Sincerely,
King Robert Baratheon;
King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm"

"Dear King Robert Baratheon;
King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm,
Targaryens do not mix their blood with peasants and I have to decline your offer.
Sincerely,
Lord Viserys Targaryen;
Lord of Dragonstone"

"Dear Lord Viserys Targaryen;
Lord of Dragonstone,
I wish to remind that Targaryens are not royalty anymore and the marriage between you and young lady (y/n) Stark, Eddard Stark's youngest sister, would help to keep the alliance between House Targaryen and the rest of Westeros. I hope You are going to reconsider this offer"
Sincerely,
King Robert Baratheon;
King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm"

"Dear King Robert Baratheon;
King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm,
I would like to inform that I have made my decision and I will marry lady (y/n) Stark. I have contacted her brother already.
Sincerely,
Lord Viserys Targaryen;
Lord of Dragonstone"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"Maybe I'll marry someone from Essos", Daenerys giggled, "Why not, though?"
"You will not marry anyone I won't like", Viserys said coldly which made you and your sister-in-law freeze a little.
"Of course, dear brother", she looked down.
You smiled at her. She was always so nice to you, since the very first day. She knew that you didn't want to be in Dragonstone and she was aware of the fact that her brother was not treating you well. Your brother, Ned, agreed to send you here for the sake of the alliances but his heart broke the moment he got the letter from King Robert. You were not happy either - you have heard stories about Viserys Targaryen. And the fact he actually wanted to marry his sister. Daenerys was pleased with the fact the new king did not let this happen but her brother was treating you like you were something worse than him. He was handsome but that was all. Despite that he was cruel, cold, distant and always had a problem with something. He was making you nervous all of the time. Rare were the moments when he was actually nice or gentle towards you.
"My nephew, Sansa, sent me the raven", you started as your voice started to shake, "She wishes to visit me in Dragonstone. Do you allow that?", you looked at your husband.
His lilac eyes rolled.
"If that's what you want", he answered.
"Thank you", you smiled.
"The maester told me you are expecting", Viserys said suddenly and Daenerys stopped eating and looked at you making wide eyes.
"Yes, I am", you nodded.
"You are?!", Dany squealed, "Oh how happy I am! I am going to be an aunt! Isn't that wonderful?!"
"I wanted to say that makes me glad", Viserys added, "I hope you are not going to lose this child, dear wife"
It suddenly made you realize that if something would happen, he would blame you for that. And it was a terrible thought - he wasn't very fond of you already. You couldn't imagine him being even more distant towards you.
"I don't want anything bad to happen. I'll try my best", you assured nervously.
"I hope so", he said as he stood up, "Finish your dinner, I need to go", he left the room.
"He's not happy", you sighed.
"He is! But he's not good at showing it", Daenerys tried to cheer you up.
"He doesn't want this child anyway", you shrugged your arms.
"Of course he does! It's going to be a little Targaryen after all"
"Half. Half-Targaryen and half-Stark"
"He wanted you to get pregnant", Dany reminded you.
"Yeah, because we are married so it's like... My duty to get pregnant. But he will treat the child the same way as he does treat me", you started crying.
"Oh... (y/n)...", Daenerys stood up to hug you, "Don't cry! Shh..."
"I forgot my book...", Viserys entered the room again as he froze seeing you crying, "Why are you crying?", he asked.
"She's afraid you are not pleased with her pregnancy", Daenerys explained as you looked up at him, your eyes were red and swollen.
"What a nonsense", he snorted, "I've wanted this to happen for past five months", he took his book from the table.
"(y/n) thinks you are not going to love your children with her because they won't be pure Targaryens", Dany added and you looked at her angrily. She was talking too much and you didn't want to make him mad.
"Not true...", you tried to deny nervously.
"You've just said that!"
"Dany!", you hissed.
Viserys approached you as he left his book on the table again. He kneeled in front of you so he could face you. Daenerys took a step back.
"(y/n)... I have agreed to marry you, I was not forced. No one would force me to do anything", he tried to explain.
"You did that because of the alliances"
"I don't care about the bloody alliances!", he confessed suddenly and that made you gasp, "I don't. But I've heard that Eddard Stark's sister is pretty and wise. I thought that maybe joining our houses would be a good thing. My brother caused The Rebellion because of your sister after all"
You smiled sadly. You didn't remember Lyanna much. You were a child when she was taken away by Rhaegar Targaryen, your husband's brother. That was another reason why you were afraid of Viserys and why Ned did not want you to marry him.
"This pleases me very much", he put his hand on your belly, "Me and my sister are the last Targaryens. But not anymore", he even smiled a little at you and that made you chuckle. Viserys' smiles were rare, especially the ones aimed at you, "Your laughter is way nicer to hear than your sobbing", he added as he took his book from the table again and left the room.
"He's so nice suddenly", you told Daenerys.
"Yeah, I can see that. But I've told you, he's really happy that you're expecting"

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You laid in bed and yawned. The day was long and exciting - you don't find out you're pregnant every day, right? Viserys was not in bed yet but you didn't wait for him. You were tired so you went to sleep immediately.
But he woke you up few hours later. Unintentionally - the light of his candle was too bright and awoke you. You felt him laying down next to you and you anticipated for his next move. Some nights he would turn his back and fall asleep. Other nights he would wake you up and do his husband's duties. You weren't a fan of it, though. He was rough and he acted like kissing you was something degrading for him. But this time he did neither. He surprised you because he turned to your side but did not wake you up. He only put his hand on your stomach and you could feel his warm breath on your neck. He spooned you and you had to admit that was a nice, safe feeling. You fell asleep again quickly.
When you opened your eyes in the morning you were still laying in his arms. You smiled to yourself and thought that maybe spending your life with him was not that bad.
"You're awake?", he murmured into your ear.
"Yes", you answered.
"How are you feeling?", he asked and his hand started caressing your stomach.
"Good. I don't feel sick today", you admitted.
He held your waist and turned you around the way you were facing him. His lilac eyes were sleepy and warm instead of cold and empty which made your heart beat faster. He had to hear that.
"Your heart's beating so fast", he whispered as he put his hand on your chest.
"It's because there are two beating in me now", you tried to explain.
"The very first head of the three-headed dragon", he smiled at you.
"What if the dragon doesn't have silver hair?", you asked carefully.
"Rhaenys looked like Queen Elia and my father refused to hold her in his arms", he told you. You had no idea about that, "She was beautiful", his voice broke a little.
"I wish she was still with us", you confessed looking down.
Viserys' hand lifted up your chin.
"I like it when you're like this", you said quietly.
"You do?", he asked surprised, "I thought you despised me"
"I thought you despised me", you told him.
"I was not happy to marry you, I admit. But I needed to extend my bloodline and The King offered me you. I've heard good things about you so I agreed but I was not happy. But you turned out to be worthy of the title of Lady Targaryen"
"Because I got pregnant", you said, "I'm not stupid, Viserys"
"Well, true love doesn't happen very often. You should be glad you are my wife. Westeros is full of fat old lords that could have been your husbands", he was starting to sound cold as always.
"Your mood changes so quickly", you noticed.
"Maybe I have something after my father", he whispered.
"I hope our child won't", you stated carefully but he only smiled sadly and left the bed.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

"It's a girl, my lady", the maester gave you the tiniest little girl you have ever seen to hold.
Her hair were (h/c) and her big lilac eyes were looking at you curiously.
"She's so wonderful", you whispered, "And so calm..."
"That means she won't make any trouble in the future", one of the septas smiled as she wiped your forehead with a cold towel.
"I'm going to inform the lord", the master bowed and left the room.
The septas washed your daughter and helped you to change your clothing so you could lay down on the new sheets. You were beyond happy to hear your child's quiet whimpers and when they finally gave you her back you couldn't stop smiling.
That's when Viserys walked inside. He was in a company of his sister, Daenerys.
"How wonderful!", she squealed as she ran to you, "Can I hold her? Please?"
You weren't sure if you wanted that. Daenerys was very excited and you were scared if she'd be careful enough.
"Dany, I am the father, not you", Viserys pushed her away slightly as he sit on the chair next to you.
"But please, please, let me hold her later..."
"Later", Viserys told her and turned his head towards you and the child.
For past nine months you two became closer to each other than ever before. It wasn't a perfect marriage like your brother Ned's with Cat, but it was on a good way.
"She's got your eyes", you said in a weak voice as you passed him the child.
"Have you thought of a name?", he asked as his lilac eyes clashed with hers.
"I was thinking about Rhaella or Rhaenys", you said and he looked up to smile at you.
"How about stop living in the past and give her a brand new name?", he asked, "Jaeherys?"
"Alright", you shrugged your arms. It didn't matter much to you. You were happy that she was born, you didn't care about anything else.
"Jaeherys the First of Her Name", Viserys whispered caressing her face.
"She's not a princess", you chuckled.
"Yet", he looked at you and his eyes pierced through you so intense you gasped.
"Viserys... What are you trying to tell me...?"
"Nothing you should worry about", he shushed you quickly but you suddenly realized what had kept him so busy for past few months and why so many strange men had visited Dragonstone.
He was planning to get the throne back.