|| 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 || 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔬𝔫!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: Kind of smutty. Kind of a lot.

___________________________________________________________

You passed Viserys' tent with ser Jorah and you could hear that he was there with one of the whores. Doreah, probably. That made you blush although you knew it had actually nothing to do with you. It was humiliating, though and you pretended nothing had happened but Ser Jorah desperately tried to cheer you up.
"You know, almost every queen must go through it", he told you.
"Go through what?", you asked innocently.
To be honest you didn't know what "it" was about. You knew very little of sexual activities. You had no idea why Viserys wanted Doreah to spend almost every night in his tent.
"Oh, poor you", ser Jorah smiled nicely, "Your Grace, I mean", he fixed himself.
"Oh, you don't have to call me that! I am not the Queen yet"
"King Viserys wants you to be called the Queen. He feels like disrespecting you means disrespecting him"
"Sounds almost like he's in love with me", you smiled sadly, "Here we are, my tent", you turned around to face Ser Jorah, "Thank you, Jorah. Good night"
"Good night, my Queen", he bowed a little as you entered your tent and went to bed.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

As Lady (y/n) Bolton, you were betrothed to Viserys of House Targaryen since you were born. Your father, Roose, put a lot of effort to make this happen and wasn't quite happy with  The Robert Baratheon's Rebellion. It didn't stop him from flaying the skin of Targaryen's soldiers, though. But when he found out that Viserys Targaryen was still alive in Essos he didn't hesitate. He decided to send you there as soon as you were old enough. You were scared of that of course - you didn't want to leave home and you were scared of being sent off to the stranger to marry. But your father didn't want to change his mind even when your older brother Domeric spoke to him about it.
Your father risked a lot by sending you to Essos. First of all if someone would find out, he'd be considered the traitor. Second of all you could die. Your father was the traitor to Targaryens and Viserys could kill you for that. But that was not something lord Bolton  cared about. He cared about the male heir. He didn't care about you, actually you were a disappointment for him. At least he always acted like that.
Since your mother died giving birth to you, your abusive father was all you knew. Domeric was a good brother indeed, but he used to spend most of his time outside of The Dreadfort. Actually one part of you was happy to be sent away to Essos. That meant not seeing your terrifying father anymore. If you only knew you were going to travel with The Dothraki Horde...
Viserys Targaryen was quite irritated by the gift your father had sent him. He hoped for something bigger and better - an army, money or the ships. At the same time he remembered perfectly that he used to be betrothed to you and every memory from his childhood was precious to him. He decided to keep you around. But he didn't marry you, he told you he was going to do so after he gets the Iron Throne back. In general he was quite cold towards you and treated you like you were still a child. Sometimes he reminded you of your father - the way he was reprimanding, threatening or giving you dirty looks.
At least his sister was nice...

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You couldn't fall asleep. Late at night you always felt terribly lonely and sad. You were as far away from home as possible and you missed your brother, you missed The Dreadfort and even your father. He was your father after all. Sometimes he would smile at you, stroke your cheek or even kiss your forehead. You liked joking with him and you really admired his intellect. You started to think that maybe you should have been a better daughter and appreciate him more. You decided to make him the Warden of The North as soon as you become the Queen.
You were also thinking about Viserys. You knew him for few months now and you didn't know what were you doing wrong. He seemed to have the same problem with you as your father - he would often roll his eyes at you or snort at anything you said. He was cold and distant. Something in you was unlovable and you were trying your best to be a good fiancée. You even sewed him a beautiful tunic with the dragon on it. Your septa taught you how to sew and you were quite good at it. He never wore that tunic, though.
You decided to talk to him about that. You knew it could be dangerous but you wanted to be sure what was making you so hard to love. Maybe if he would tell you what was wrong, you could change that, right?
You didn't bother to dress up and went out in your silky night gown. You approached his tent and you saw Doreah leaving it. She was giggling until she saw your face.
"Oh, Your Grace", she smiled cunningly as her eyes scanned you. Her voice was full of irony.
"Just leave", you told her.
"I wouldn't go there if I were you, my Queen", she hissed, "He's tired and wants to sleep"
"I do not need your permission to speak to my fiancé, whore", you stated as she made shocked face.
You were your father's daughter after all. Proud lady (y/n) of House Bolton.
Viserys overheard your conversation and went out of his tent. He made wide eyes at you dressed only in your night gown, standing barefoot in front of him and cussing at his bedslave.
"Doreah, leave", he told her.
She didn't look happy with that but she went away.
"I want to speak to you", you told him and looked down as you blushed. You could be harsh to people like Doreah but never to him.
"Come", he went inside and you followed him.
"I can't sleep", you told him shyly.
"Oh, poor you, that's why you came here?", he asked. His voice was emotionless and he was clearly avoiding your gaze.
"Why do you prefer her company to mine?", you dared to ask, "What is she doing that I am not?"
He snorted.
"There you go, you're snorting at me. I don't know why. Why are you like this? I really want to be a good fiancée, I'm trying my best, Viserys. But nothing I do seems to be enough. You prefer spending time with some whore and you act like I don't exist!", you had no idea you started screaming but you were so confused, frustrated and angry that you didn't even care.
"Shut up, (y/n)", he warned you as he approached you, "You don't want to wake the dragon, do you?"
"I don't care. I'm a Bolton. My blades are sharp. You seem to forget about that", you said and that made him look as mad as he could be.
"Oh, you've just woken the dragon", he hissed in your face as you started to regret your bravery. He looked like he could kill you and that made you shiver out of fear, "Want to know why I prefer that Dothraki whore over you? Want to know?" Viserys' hand grabbed the hem of your night gown, "She gives me something you can't. I'm saving you for later, dear (y/n)"
"Why? Am I disgusting to you? Hideous?"
"Quite opposite, actually", he licked his lips as he tore the night gown off your body.
"Ah!", you squealed and tried to cover yourself using your hands, "That's... That's not what... That's for our wedding night!"
"Yeah, but you seem to be impatient. So am I, to be honest", he looked at you like you were his prey, "Lay down"
You went on his bed obediently and he followed you while taking his clothes off on his way.
"But... You're still going to marry me after we do this?", you asked.
He snorted once again and did not answer. Instead of that he started kissing you passionately as he laid down next to you. You never thought that Viserys had so much passion for you.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You fell asleep immediately after. And you felt like you had never slept like that before. You felt safe in his arms and the sound of his heartbeat was like sweet music for your ears. His warm hand was caressing your naked back and a hip.
When you opened your eyes in the morning he was still asleep. You looked at his face and started pecking his lips gently. He was supposed to be the King and your husband but he was also handsome and what he did to you last night was unbelieveable. Oh, you were so glad you were here with him in Essos instead of The Dreadfort with your father.
"Oh, hello", he smiled opening his eyes slowly, "Will you wake me up like this every day after I become the King?"
"I will", you giggled and he kissed you properly.
"The reason why I was avoiding you sometimes was that I didn't want to lose control around you. Exactly what happened yesterday. I wanted to wait for our wedding night. You're not one of the whores after all", he explained.
"Oh... But now... I am, right?", you asked worried.
"No, not at all", he smiled as he stroked your cheek, "You're so beautiful"
"And when you were harsh to me?"
"Oh, I am harsh because I care for you. Sometimes I say mean things so you can learn from that"
You nodded your head. That was exactly what your father used to say.
"I think I love you", you blushed. You never told him that.
"That's wonderful news, (y/n) because I think I may be in love with my Queen as well", he smiled and you giggled.
"I like it when you're nice", you confessed, "And I think I want to wake the dragon more often", you winked.
"You little...", he started but someone interrupted you.
Ser Jorah went inside of the tent. He looked scared.
"My King, it's lady (y/n), she's not in her tent...", he started and then saw you in Viserys' arms, "Oh", he blushed, "Oh, forgive me, Your Grace", Ser Jorah left the tent as fast as possible.
You and Viserys both laughed at that.
"You didn't finish", you reminded your fiancé.
"Finish what?"
"I wouldn't mind if you did that to me again", you told him shyly.
"You mean this?", he asked as his hand wandered all over your thigh, going higher and higher.
You nodded and he smiled.
"You're so needy", he told you with amusement, "I won't need any whores if you keep being greedy like that"