|| 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 || 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩!ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 ||

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: It's an AU in which Viserys was not killed by Khal Drogo but he had to leave The Dothraki Army forever.

___________________________________________________________

"We're leaving", Viserys hissed while packing his things.
"No", you stated.
"What do you mean?", he turned around to face you.
"I am not leaving, I'm staying here with Daenerys", you told him as you crossed your arms.
"You're my wife, (y/n) and you are going where I am going. And I am leaving, I must be leaving"
"You must. I don't. Not my fault Khal wants you dead"
"You're just like her", his face was red from anger as he squinted at you, "You and my sister... You both like those savages. Two whores, that's all you are. You know what? Stay here, sure. The whole horde will fuck and use you, that's when you'll miss me"
"I highly doubt that, Viserys", you snorted.
"I'm annuling our marriage as The King", he said and you laughed.
"Oh, thank Gods! How good that you're The King so it's that easy to do...", you were mocking him.
"In Westeros... When I'll be on The Iron Throne... Your family will pay for this", Viserys warned you.
"You will never become The King, can't you see that?! This army, Dothraki Army, would go with you but they saw who you really are! You're a little man and you deserve no respect! And you sold your own sister!", you screamed at him. You despised him in that moment.
"Shut up", he slapped your face, "You, on the other hand, can't even give me an heir. Your womb is barren"
"Maybe you are the problem, not me", you hissed as you left the tent and decided to visit Daenerys and her husband. They were having a feast after The Ceremony.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

Your father, Prince Oberyn Martell, had a proper wife once but it wasn't a real love for sure. You were the only thing that came out of this disastrous marriage but your parents loved you very much. You were living with your uncle Doran and your mother in Sunspear for about 20 years of your life until your family told you that you were supposed to go to Essos to become the wife of Viserys Targaryen. It was an arrangement between The Beggar King and your uncle which you had no idea of. You didn't want to go, your cousin Arianne, though, wanted very much. Prince Doran decided you were a better choice than his own daughter because you were pure and kind. Arianne could cause a lot of trouble.
Pure and kind. Yes, you used to be like that. But not anymore.
You thought your parents' marriage was disastrous - Prince Oberyn was living with his lover Ellaria Sand and he had eight bastard daughters, while your mother was drinking wine in Sunspear and flirting with young lords of Dorne. But it was nothing comparing to your own marriage, to be honest. Your father was always kind to your mother. They did not love each other but they treated each other with respect and wanted the best for your sake. Viserys was the opposite.
You didn't like him from the very first meeting. He was cold, his lilac eyes were empty and he was saying everything with a contempt in his voice. You had to get tough and harsh to survive him. He was egoistic and moody, sometimes even sadistic. Especially towards his own sister, Daenerys. First few months you had been trying to kill his cruelty with your own kindness but it turned out to be impossible. So you learnt how to fight for yourself. The worst part of living with him was the fact that you truly loved him.
That's why when he was exiled from The Dothraki it hurt you deep inside. You decided to stay with his sister - she was your good friend. You didn't want to go with him because you didn't want to show him how much you cared. And you truly did. Even if you didn't understand why.
He cared for you as well. It devastated him when you decided to stay with his sister. Not only he lost the army but also his Queen didn't want to go with him.

___________________________𝕩𝕩𝕩_____________________________

You were sitting on the balcony with ser Jorah as you two were watching Daenerys playing with her small dragons.
"I wonder how big they're going to be", you told him.
"I hope they're going to be big enough to conquer Westeros", he chuckled.
"Yeah. It's unbelievable that we got them... And not one... All three of them... People of Westeros are going to be amazed"
One of the dragons, cream and gold colored, flew towards you and sat on your lap.
"Oh! Viserion!", you laughed, "Why aren't you playing with your mother and brothers?", you asked petting his head carefully. He closed his eyes showing you that he was enjoying your touch.
"This one likes you, lady (y/n)", ser Jorah noticed.
"Yeah, (y/n) is his favorite aunt", Daenerys giggled as she approached you. Rhaegal and Drogon were sitting on her shoulders and Viserion sat on yours.
"He's my favorite as well", you kept petting him.
"Can we talk, Daenerys?", you heard Xaro Xhoan Daxos' voice. It made you shiver. You didn't trust him and he creeped you out.
"Sure", she left and Viserion followed her as well.
"Ser Jorah, I want to go to the city. Would you please join me?", you asked.
"Of course", he smiled at you, "I have promised to protect you, remember, my lady?"
"That was the promise you gave to my husband so...", you sighed, "I was The Queen then"
"Now you're The Queen's sister-in-law. And still a lady", he bowed down a little.
"Just call me by my name, Jorah", you patted his shoulder.
Qarth was beautiful but it was making you feel uneasy. You felt like something dangerous was hidden in the humid air of the city. You were walking in silence by Jorah's side and observing everything around. His presence was making you feel safe.
"I don't want her to know I am here", you heard a voice in the crowd that sounded quite familiar. You turned your head.
"She's got The Dothraki Army and three small dragons", someone else answered, "Her husband is dead. Maybe she'd let you come back"
"I won't beg this savage whore for anything"
Then you spotted silver hair in the crowd and your heart skipped a beat. Ser Jorah grabbed your hand.
"My lady, I don't want to lose you in the crowd"
"I've told you to call me by my name", you murmured, "Wait here, alright?"
"But...", he started but you left his side already. You followed the man with silver hair.
He was walking with a strange looking man down the street. They stopped in front of one of the big houses.
"Viserys!", you screamed as he froze and turned around.
"(y/n)... Well, I should have known that you came here with her", he stated calmly which made your heart break a little.
You didn't care he sounded cold and distant - you ran towards him and hugged him tight. He was shocked by it but he decided to wrap his arms around you as well.
"Who is she?", the strange man asked.
"My wife", Viserys answered. His voice sounded like he was kind of overwhelmed.
"I didn't know you had one", the man sounded irritated, "You promised me to marry one of my daughters"
"Excuse me?", you asked furrowing your brows.
"I thought you were dead", Viserys was clearly lying to you.
"We need to talk about a lot of things", you took a step back.
"Yes, come inside. This is my house now. Goodbye", he nodded at the man who left angrily.