7

*the next day*

"Now Mr.Murray I understand there's probably so much you want to do right now but you were just stabbed two days ago. Your gonna have to take it easy. I suggest staying in the house for the next couple of day. And your going to need someone to help you change your bandage where your stitches is because it's gonna bleed for a little while" the doctor told me as I pulled my shirt over my head.

Ion give a fuck about nunna that. I'm just ready to get the fuck up outta here. I got shit to do.

He kept talking and then ma signed my discharge papers and then he gave her some dumb ass prescription for when my shit start to hurt.

After ma signed the paper we all walked out the hospital.

"Oh lord they finna have my baby high as hell" ma said looking at some paper

"Why you say dat?" I asked her

"Because they finna give you a bottle full of perks" she said shaking her head.

"Word to what?" Asked taking the paper from her and reading and they really did

"Oh we Td, fihh" I whispered to Mekhi dapping him up

We can sell or pop them shits. Whichever one comes first.

"Aye ima see y'all house I gotta go do something real quick" I told mama and the girls as me and Mekhi gave them all a hug

"Where y'all going?" Ma asked as she got the girls in the car

"Going to cash my check then I got a date" I winked

She just laughed and shook her head. I got in the passenger side while Mekhi got in the drivers seat.

"Where the hell we going first gang?" He asked typing on his phone and starting the car

"Gotta go cash my check, then reup" I said throwing my arm over my face blocking the summer sun

"Them niggas took yo weed?" He asked shocked

"Hell nah. I sold dat shit" I said

He nodded and drove towards his job. When we got there my side started to hurt. I just shook it off and got out the car. I walked in the store and Ali stupid as was in here smoking.

"Wassgoodie G" I said dapping him up

After I cashed my check instead of driving all around the hood looking for gangster like we usually would, I called the number gangster called me from yesterday.

"Speak" he answered on the like 5th ring

"I need two ounces" I said counting my money

I had $800. Bruh on god I can get used to making money like this. But this just the beginning of my money mission. Gimmie till the end of summer ima be up one for real.

"I'm finna send you a address. Pull up" he told me

I ain't even bother responding I just hung up. My damn side hurt and ion feel like talking to no body.

It took us like a good 30 minutes to get to some beat up lil house on like the outskirts of the south side.

When we pulled up we wasted no time hopping out. I pulled back the screen door before knocking on the actual door.

"Who the fuck is it?" Range yelled from the other side of the door

"Open the fuck up and find out nigga" I replied

I do not got time to be standing out in no hot ass sun. Range swung the door up and chuckled when he saw me and Mekhi standing there.

"Wasspoppin" he said stepping to the side letting us in