10

1 week later

The gang decided we was gone throw a big ass smoke session for Ashley's last day in the hood. We invited some more homies from the hood and even a couple bitches came. We had to have it at threat house since he was the only one who was gone have the free all day long.

Before we got started we went to the store and got hella snacks. For one so mother fuckas don't think they can't eat all my dawg food and for two everybody get hungry when they get high.

We all sat in threats living room and smoked. It was me, da gang, Niya and Ashley, my dawgs riot,Tragic, and trouble, and these girls Christina, Ariel, gabby, Tatianna, Mariah, and nae nae. I don't know the girls like that but I know they go to the ville.

I sparked my blunt first and was chilling in the corner on my phone. I was scrolling down Instagram when Mariah walked up to me.

"Demon right?" She asked me and I nodded

"Well my friend over there thinks your cute" she said pointing to that nae nae girl

She was cute but she looked ratchet. She had on some daisy dukes with a white tank top and no bra. I cannot lie tho them shorts had shawty ass looking stupid fat.

"Tell her come fuck wit me" I said with a small smile

I mean I am single and a nigga ain't had no ass in a minute. I'm not no thirsty ass hoe ass nigga I can go without pussy but a nigga need a nut. Mariah went over and said something to nae nae before nae nae smiled and walked over to me.

"Wassup shawty" I said licking my lips lowkey looking at her tittes

"Wassup" she said popping her gum

She cute, but not my type. All I want is a nut nothing more nothing less.

"not shit. I'm tryna see wassup wit you doe" I said and hit my blunt

We talked for a minute and a nigga had shorty blushing the whole time. My talk game something serious and I know for a fact she gone be tryna fuck a nigga after this.

"Aye im finna go see wassupp wit my peoples. Lemme get yo number doe" I said pulling out my phone

She put her number in and bit her lip kinda smirking at me while I walked off. I just chuckled and shook my head. I walked over to the other side of the room sitting with the gang. I sat on the edge of the chair wit my leg in Niya lap.

I rolled another blunt and hit it twice before passing it straight to Ashley. On gang im finna get her high as the Martian titties before she leave.

"When yo flight?" I asked Ashley as she hit the blunt

She choked a little bit making us laugh before she replied.

"4 am" she answered

"You should let us take you to the airport. On god we gone have dat bitch yurnt before you board yo shit" Brazy said giggling and shit looking stupid

"It don't matter" she shrugged

"When the next time you coming back to the east coast?" Menace asked

I lowkey think him and Ashley fucking. Like they be tryna fake the funk in public but I know Menace got something going on with her in some way shape or form.

"I'll be back spring break" she smiled

"Damn nigga that's next year" threat said

"Man. All I can say is don't forget about the gang" I shrugged as another blunt was passed to me