14

*That night*
*Demon pov*

Me and the gang pulled up to gangsters trap around 1 o'clock. When we got out we knocked on the door and as usual Range let us in. We walked to the back and went over the plan one more time.

Basically trouble standing on they block with them right now. He been hanging on the west side for a minute now getting as much information on them as he can. All we gotta do Is come out the cut and run down.

We left the trap 15 minutes later and piled into gangsters Cadillac truck. The whole ride to the west side was quiet. The only thing I could think about is my momma. I hope she forgive me but she knew how it was out here.

We parked behind the apartments on their block and then made our way through the cut. When we got close we could literally hear them plotting on us.

"We slide tomorrow night. Big homie said this time off em. Especially that demon nigga" he said making me mad

After that I took my gun off my hip and waited for gangsters count like we planned. He held up one finger and added another. When he had three fingers up we ran out the cut.

I guess they heard he grass and shit because they turned around but by the time they did it was too late.

"You gone kill who nigga?" I asked the lil buff nigga

He looked like he had seen a ghost making me laugh a little bit.

"Now" gangster ordered us

I looked from him back to the night in front of me with my finger on the trigger. Threat shot first. He hit dude straight in the throat. That shit was nasty. Then menace, Brazy, then Loso. I was the last one left.

"I swear to god you better kill me" the buff nigga said as he glanced at his dead friends

The look in his eyes was a look I know way to well. Ain't no pain like loosing one of the bros forever.

"Look at you. Can't even do it bitch ass nigga. Yeen built for this street shi-" he was cut off by me shooting him dead in the face

He blood and brains splattered all over me and it was like I got deja vu. I saw my mother. And how she laid there with barely anything to call a head as blood leaked from her. I heard sirens but I couldn't move.

Gangster and them took off running but for some reason I just stood there frozen.

"COME ON!" Menace grabbed me by my shirt dragging me with him as he ran

I snapped out of it and ran with them. We hopped in gangsters big black truck and did 130 all the way back to the south side. One by one gangster dropped us off at home.

"Aye" he called out as me and menace got out the car

"Ian going home tonight because I gotta make sure y'all don't get jammed for that shit. Don't forget to pick Niya up in the morning for school" he told us

I just nodded and walked in the house. First thing I did was take a shower. Had to was that shit off me. But no matter how hard I scrubbed I still fell dirty. It was like this heavy weight in my chest. I just took somebody's life the exact same way my momma life was took.

After my shower I threw on some sweatpants and a white T-shirt. But when I closed my eyes to go to sleep all I could do was picture that lil buff nigga laid out on the concrete with his brains spilling into the sidewalk.

I couldn't take it so I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out my room.

"Where you going?" Menace asked me coming out the bathroom