20

Monday morning
Demon Pov

I woke up to my alarm going off annoying the fuck outta me. I swiped over on my phone turning it off before getting up and going to the bathroom.

I pissed, washed my hands, then picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste. After I brushed my teeth I washed my face then walked into my closet to get dressed for school.

No cap I hate Monday's. And today a B day. I don't got second period with my baby. Haven't seen my shawty all weekend because I been road running tryna get back right. I'm alright, not as up as I was but I'm not broke.

I threw on my yellow obey hoodie, some jeans, and my concord 11's.(outfit in the picture). After I got dressed I walked into the kitchen and it won't shit in that bitch to eat. Guess I'll stop somewhere on the way to school.

I went back to the room to grab my book bag and keys and shit. When I walked in the room Mekhi was dressed sitting on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes.

"It's a football afterschool today me and the gang sliding, you coming?" Mekhi asked me

"Yeah I guess" I shrugged

Might as well. I'll just call outta work and go in Saturday to make up the hours. He nodded and we left to pick up the gang. After picking everybody up I made my way to Niya house. As always when I pulled up she was sitting on the porch. I smiled when I seen her. She looked so cute.

She had on a black nike hoodie wit some grey jeans and her all white g fazos. Her hair was up in a bun thing and she was looking good.

When she got in the car she didn't even look at a nigga

When she got in the car she didn't even look at a nigga. She just laid against the door quietly. I ain't say nothing because it's early and maybe she just tired.

I stopped at McDonalds on the way to school. When we got to school we still had 10 minutes before we had to go to class so niggas just walked around campus till we had to go to class. Niya talked to everybody but me. When we got to the back hallway I pulled her into the stairwell while everybody else kept walking.

"Wassup baby" I said wrapping my arms around her

She rolled her eyes and moved my hands from around her waist. I looked down at her funny as she stood there with her arms folded across her chest.

"You mad at me?" I asked and she didn't say anything she just shook her head

"Cmon ma I don't wanna argue with you right now. I haven't seen you all weekend and I missed you" I said wrapping my arms around her again

She pushed me off her and stepped away from me before talking.

"It don't fucking seem like it. I haven't talked to you since Friday a whole ass two days ago. No call, no text, nothing. I ain't know if you was dead or in jail or what the fuck you was doing!" She said making me sigh and run my hand down my face