26

Demon Pov
Friday Morning

"Are we getting shoes?" Mina asked me for the hundredth fucking time this morning

Since they suspended me and Mekhi gotta drop them off at Niya house while we go get shit ready for the party tomorrow.

"Ooooh are we getting a puppy?" Mira asked

"Man no I already told y'all, y'all not getting shit now get the fuck out my face and get ready to go!" I raised me voice

Not trying to be mean but It's early as hell and they got way too much fucking energy for it to be eight o'clock in the Damn morning.

They both pouted before walking out the room leaving me to get dressed.

"Bitch yell at my sister again and see what happens" Mekhi said walking in the room with a towel around his waist

Guess he took a shower in mommy bathroom since I was in this one.

"You can really run me my one if it's a problem" I shrugged lacing my shoes up

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. I wore a plain wife beater with some grey Nike shorts and my all whites. Simple shit because I ain't tryna impress nobody.

My bitch gone be in the house all day so really ain't no need for me to try to pop out.

"Wassup then pussy" Mekhi smacked me in the back of the head then ran

"You stupid punk bitch" I said knowing damn well I was not about to chase him and risk creasing my shoes.

I'll catch his punk ass lacking later. I walked into the girls room where they both sat on the bed watching supergirl with they bookbags on they back full with clothes and shit.

"Y'all ready?" I asked them

Neither on of them said nothing they just got up and walked out the room. Mina being who she is had to bump me on the way out.

I know they prolly thinking like damn these niggas ain't shit. Can't even stay at the house the night before they birthday and we been telling them for months they ain't gettin shit.

But little do them or mama know me and menace going all out for they damn birthday. Everything gone be princess themed and we ordered them these lil princess dresses and shit and Niya gone do they hair and shit.

I've only had one birthday party in my entire life and the only people that even came was Mekhi and threat. This was before I met Brazy and them tho.

It feels good being able to give them everything me and Mekhi ain't have when we was they age.

We left and made our way to Niya house. Me and menace got out and walked the girls to the door. They still had they little attitudes or whatever but i ain't really worried bout allat.

I knocked on the door twice and gangster came to the door.

"Wassup lil mamas" he said bending down to the girls level

"Hey G!" They both yelled excitedly running right past him

I refused to have my little sisters call him gangster and refused to tell me his real name. So we compromised on G.

"Wassgood " he said dapping me and menace up and stepping to the side lettin us in

"wasspoppin" I said looking past him to the living room where my baby was

I walked past him and jumped over the back of his couch onto Niyas lap. You could tell I caught her off guard because she flinched hard as fuck. I kissed all over her face making me laugh and shit.