36

Demon POV
Friday

Like Monday it's once again a b day and honestly I'm so tired of this school shit. All week these folks been coming up to me saying how sorry they are about bro and how much they gone miss him.

If we being honest none of these folks even really fucked with my dawg like that and they damn sure didn't come to the funeral.

It was a closed casket thing since we burned the building down it wasn't even really shit to show. His dukes got him Cremated And shit. Only reason they even knew it was trouble was because of his dental records.

When the police and them found the warehouse there was really nothing left to investigate. We ain't leave shit behind but a bunch of dead bodies.

They identified satan and a few other folks too. When word go around satan was dead the west side went crazy.

But gangster used that as an opportunity to expand his lil business since satan was really the only plug over there.

So now instead of just selling round the hood and shit he sell for over half the city. I'd be lying if I said business wasn't booming right now.

But it's some of them lil niggas really out to seek revenge. Everybody over there already know that me and gangster was beefing wit bruh so they know who did.

For now can't none of us go anywhere without it on us. I mean it ain't nothing we ain't used too but still. This beefing shit gettin old. I can't kill everybody.

I walked to fourth period wit my arm around Niya. It was us, the gang and the new girl. Shorty cool or whatever. The whole way to class threat was tryna spit game.

"So I cant get ya number?" He asked throwing his arm around her shoulder.

She just chuckled and held her hand out for his phone. He smiled and gave it to her. I just shook my head and looked at Niya. She was rolling her eyes at threat making me laugh.

"Don't be hating on my boy" I told her making her look at me

"I'm not they just some hoes" she scrunched her face up

We walked into math and as always Ms.Merg made us listen to her lecture us about some bullshit we did last class to make her mad.

We were the first ones to class for once and while we waited I took the time to notice how good my baby look today. She had in a burgundy bubble coat with a white shirt and her 11s. So basic but so cute.

"Smile bae" I said making her look over at me and pose

She look so cute and innocent. I set one as my lockscreen before locking my phone because class was starting.

After fourth period we all walked to the student parking lot goin  to the V.

"So Whatchu doing after school?" Loso asked throwing his arm over Alasia shoulder like threat did earlier.