Chapter Six

Lucy yawned as Present Mic asked boring questions about English. She had already went through the boring course to get into U.A, she was terrible at studying, she hated it.

After that class ends she can't help but feel relieved, her mind wandering back to yesterday. It had been chaotic, she was finally back in Kacchan's life. It seemed that's all she could think about, she was excited, hoping he'd forgive her and talk to her. She had done it to protect him, she wouldn't beg for him to forgive that. She'd do it over and over again, because back then she hadn't been strong enough to protect him from the people that were out to get her. And now..she would protect him with her life if necessary.

After finishing his meal, Izuku feels excitement. His body had recovered rather well since yesterday, of course his mother kept on asking about his sudden limp.

Then they are sent back to class, stuck in such a boring confined space made Lucy want to throw up. She loved her freedom, it was one of the things she couldn't give up anymore. She barely ever went home, she was always all over the City with Loke.

The door is slammed open, a tall muscular huge man with the creepiest smile stood proudly. "I HAVE COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!!"He announces.

Murmurs arise in excitement as the Number One hero stood before them.

"It's All Might! Incredible!"

"That's his silver age costume!!"

"Hero basic training!!"AllMight begins taking, his voice booming through the now silent class. "The class that will put you through all sorts of training to mold you into heroes!!"He reaches for his pocket and pulls out what seemed to be a card. "No time to talk! For today's activity!! Battle!!"

"Battle..."Kacchan grinds devilishly. This was perfect for him.

"And for that you need these!!"All Might shouts. Small compartments pulling from the ground, numbers boldly imprinted on each.

"YEAHH!"

"Costumes!!"

Costumes!! Izuku thought excited as he hugged the compartment in which his costume was.

"After you all change!! Come out in ranking order to the beta grounds!!"All Might ordered. "Looking good is very important, Ladies and Gentlemen!"

_____

Lucy stretched in her costume, she had asked for one exactly how Scorpio's form was. She made a couple of changes, by adding a red thick belt for her keys and sturdy gloves so she'd be able to truly break someone's bones without much effort.

She walked towards the crowd of 1-A, they all stood in their costumes. Looking proud ready and to get started. Lucy tightened her pony tail and steel bandana.

Did her costume look weird?

They studied her costume closely, Ochako looked extremely adorable in hers. She looked at Kacchan, who was looking at her as well. His intense hateful eyes...they remained the same after so many years.

"Sensei, This appears to be the same platform from the entrance exams. Are we to perform city escape maneuvers?"Tenya spoke, no one had recognized him for his costume covered his face as well.

"No. You will be moving on to phase two! Indoor anti-personnel battle training!!"All Might says. "You will be split into villain teams and hero teams, two-on-two indoor battles! Actual practical experience teaches you the basics!"

Simultaneously everyone spoke. "Can I just blast everyone away!!| How amazing is my cape? | How do we proceed to divide ourselves into teams? | Will you threaten to expel us like Professor Aizawa?"