❎❎❎

This is just a quick informative draft!

Lucy is fifteen years old, just like the rest of the class 1-A. Lucy is OOC, and her magic is a bit different. So, I made Caelum more stronger, because she has been training herself both physically and magic wise. She can't be using her spirits all the time. I didn't want her to be exactly like in the anime. I want her to put a little more effort in being stronger, but of course, I'm not going to instantly make her the strongest. It can't be that easy for just anyone! So she's working her way. This story will revolve around her growing in magic. Right now her friendship with Bakugo is shitty, I know. But we'll get to that. I just want her to settle in U.A. Get to know the others. Kacchan is always on her mind, 24/7, the real drive of her strength being her friends. So just bear with me, I'm still trying to create some other things for her.

She chose Scorpio's form outfit as her hero costume. And to those who are wondering if she will ever go back to Ishgar, I'm still thinking about that. Or when she will be called by the Spirit King. That will be further into the story.

So about Caelum, these 'Phases's' are basically different forms. In total it is possible for Caelum to turn into six hundred and twenty four different weapons, but Lucy's magic only allows her to summon fourteen. Which is still pretty great.

In this world, she has to calculate the amount she uses exactly. Because the ethernano in her body regenerates much slower. Because there is almost no ethernano in this world. As to why she didn't summon many spirits, is because she doesn't like relying on them. She likes being independent.

Which will be fixed. Because her spirits want her to rely on them. It makes them feel useless.

Fun fact: I made about six different versions about how this fight was going to go down, but I ended up choosing this one!

Last thing! Voting motivates me! Following me keeps you updated! And commenting allows me to get better! If you see a mistake feel free to point it out!

Thank you for reading!! I will be updating the story shortly!

Much love, CFLUniverse! ❤️