Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight ; The Day It Began

A Few Days Later

Izuku panics as a large crowd forms around them as they head to the entrance of the school. Cameras flashed everywhere, microphones were pressed up to their faces, and questions were being tossed everywhere. Everything revolving around AllMight.

"What's it like learning from AllMight!?"One shouted so close to his ear.

"Uh, I-I am due at th-the nurse's office!"He says and awkwardly points at the entrance, hoping for them to be understanding.

"Tell us!! How does the Symbol Of Peace look like in front of the class!?"

Ochako couldn't say she wasn't enjoying the attention. Though she was a bit overwhelmed at all of the sudden questions that kept being thrown her way. "He's um, super muscly. Yeah!"She smiles, still unsure of her own description of AllMight.

"Tell us about AllMight the teacher!!"

Tenya pushed his glasses further up his nose. Suddenly determined to tell them just who the Number One hero was! "Everyday I'm with him, I am reminded that I am enrolled in such a top high school! Past his dignity and obvious presence, he is a humorous man! With him as our teacher, we have been granted the privilege to discover what makes a top hero a top hero!...Also..."He continuous entertaining the reporters, far too into his speech.

"When AllMight is...huh...you're that kid from the sludge incident!!?"

"Fuck off!"Kacchan grinds his teeth angrily, the veins on his forehead prominent as they had hit a sore spot. He had tried forgetting about that embarrassing incident with that wanna be villain. He pushes past them, already have had enough with them. "Get the hell out of my way, or I'll kill you..."He mutters darkly as they kept shoving Mic's into his face.

"Does AllMight—You're a mess!! Who are you anyway!?"

Aizawa doesn't look impressed by the large mob of reporters. They annoyed him, he was not a fan of cameras or media. He hated them. "You're interrupting our classes. Please leave."He mutters as kindly as possibly, flapping his hand as a gesture for them to step away.

The media was not good for Lucy. She tried covering herself as flashes kept going all around, trying to get a good picture of AllMight's students. The future Pro's. After having contained the amount of villains that were after her...this was the perfect opportunity for them to pinpoint her exact location.

"We'd like a direct interview with AllMight!!"

"So this is where heroes are made...!? Amazing..."

Lucy was growing anxious as they played tug of war. Pushing and shoving her to the front of the cameras.

"What is your name!?"

Lucy didn't dare look at the camera. She stood awkwardly as they were staring at her, expecting an answer.

"Luck."She winces at her own made up name. She had grown more confident around U.A, completely forgetting about her hoodie or anything of the sorts. She didn't have any reason to hide anymore, well, from her classmates. But from the world...she was still hesitant about showing her power.

"How old are you Luck!?"

"Fi-Fifteen."She looked for an exit. She didn't want to harm them, but they were beginning to annoy her. "I need to get to class..."

"Wait! Just answer these few questions...What is AllMight teaching you guys to become better—!?"

"She said to fuck off!!"Kacchan grabs her arms and pulls her from the crowd. "I will blow you all away if you get near me!!"He glares and pulls Lucy with him.