Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

12:50pm.

"Alright, everyone. For today's basic hero training..."Aizawa saunters into the classroom. His stoic mask as unbreakable as always. "AllMight, myself and one other will be supervising."

"What are we doing exactly?"A student asks.

"Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods."He pulls out a flash card, with the word 'RESCUE' written in big bold letters. "It's rescue training."

"Sounds like another rough day,"Denki grins.

"Right!"Mina agrees excited.

"Come on!!"Eijiro pumps his fists. "This is what being a hero is all about! I'm ready!!"

Aizawa glares as he had been rudely interrupted. "I'm not done yet..."He hisses. "It's up to you whether you want to use your costume or not. As some of them are not prepared for this kind of activity. The training site is not exactly close, so we'll be going by bus. Everyone get ready, we'll be leaving soon."

Izuku clenched his fists. This will help me become a great hero!

Lucy grasps her keys, this will be a perfect time for her to train her magic fully. It was a site made especially for those kinds of things.

She quickly follows after the rest, some deciding to change into their costumes while other's wore their gym clothes. She chose to wear her costume, they were made especially for battle. All of her forms were made for battle.

____

"Hmm, Deku. You didn't wear your costume..."Ochako points out as they head for the bus.

"It didn't make it through battle training in one piece,"He tells her.

Kacchan found some satisfaction in hearing that, it was a stupid costume in his opinion. Though he found it fitting for the pathetic wanna be hero wearing it. "Tch."He grits his teeth as Lucy walks forward. Her costume was flashy and flexible, that much he could tell by the way she walked comfortably. Without a care in the world. She probably thought she was the best hero in training out there. He'd crush her.

Tenya stood at the entrance of the bus. "Everyone, line up accordingly to your I.D numbers. Fill those seats in an orderly fashion!"

As they all settled in, and the bus got moving. There was something eating away Tsuyu's mind lately. So she turned to Midoriya, who was sitting next to her. "You know, I always say what's on my mind..."She starts.

"What is it Asui?"Izuku asks, as he too looks at her curious eyes.

"Call me Tsuyu."She tells him before continuing. "Your quirk is a lot like AllMight's."

Lucy snaps her eyes to him, as he appears flustered at the sudden theory that Tsuyu and the other's were suddenly coming up with. She had experienced AllMight's strength. She had been thinking the same thing after their battle, how it felt as if she was fighting Izuku all that time. The same flow of energy, though on different power levels.

The chatter springs to life as they all talked about their quirks. She was yet again next to Todoroki. Who was staring out at the scenery. "Ne, perhaps I can show you my quirk at this training site."

"I'd like that."He answers shortly.

"What the fuck did you say, frog-face!?"Kacchan suddenly sprung up from his seat. A murderous look on his face as he neared Tsuyu.

"We've only begun socializing, and you've already made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality,"Denki shoots at him a quick cocky grin at the explosive boy.