Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven (Part One) The Day It Began

Lucy walked through the eerie silence of the hallways. Her boots tapping on the tiled floor, announcing her successful infiltration.

Her body jerked on alert, she jumped out of the way just in time, as AllMight crashed onto the spot she had just been on.

"I think this is as far as you will go."AllMight grins, cracking his knuckles. "What would you do against a villain as strong as me?"

"Crush them,"Lucy said without hesitation. "Caelum! Phase Zero!! Cannon!"Caelum materialized over her shoulder as a large long cannon like weapon.

"A creation quirk?"AllMight questioned and readied for the incoming attack.

She doesn't answer. "Celestial Bullet!!"She lifts her leg and stomps it into the ground, a hole creating just large enough to for her foot, this would stop her from being flung back by the impact of the magic bullet. "Blast!!"A fiery color between pink, gold and silver is shot, instantly heading for the large muscular man.

AllMight jumps into the air, dodging the attack. Before the magic bullet could reach the wall, Lucy reacted quickly. She had to think of this as if there was an actual nuclear weapon nearby. "Disintegration!"She shouts, the magic bullet disappears into a mist of magic particles. "Caelum! Phase one!"Caelum glows and turns into a long sword.

"That's the sword you used in the entrance exams.."AllMight can't help but feel excited as her power just kept rising. He was facing a promising opponent.

Lucy gripped the hilt tightly, fully concentrating her magic onto the sword. It kept transforming, AllMight noticed. The sword went from looking flimsy, a pale gray color, to a hard steel sword. He could almost feel as if the sword was power itself.

What a strange quirk...

Lucy narrows her eyes at him. Trying to read him before he made a movement, but all that he gave her, was his strange toothy grin.

"Come at me with all you have, young girl."He says and bends his legs. He lunges forward, the force of his lungs breaking the ground.

Lucy skillfully dodges his punches and kicks just like Capricorn had taught her. But was strong and fast, there was no way she could keep it up forever. So she raised her sword, the tip of it pointing at him. A small black hole opening. "Celestial Impact!"Lucy shouts, small golden bullets aiming at him with all force.

AllMight dodged them quickly. "Don't you forget about my speed."He tells her.

"I didn't,"She grins. She was having fun, she had never sparred with anyone other than her spirits.

"Wha—!?"AllMight doesn't have time to react as he is pushed back by such force.

"Explosion!"Lucy exclaims, the magic golden bullets exploding into semi-large flames of gold.

Using Caelum's Phase changing was draining on both magic and stamina. The bullets Caelum used were made literally out of her magic. The residing Ethernano in her body. She'd have to rest for quite sometime after this battle, her ethernano didn't regenerate as quick in this world.

AllMight is tossed by the force, momentarily loosing his footing. Lucy takes this as an advantage to advance, running deeper into the hallways, she'd have to search room by room and floor by floor. She barely got through a floor, before she was pushed back by the force of AllMight's punch cutting through the air.

"Nngh!!"Lucy groans as her body crashes into the wall. She was sure she'd have a bruise on her back later. "Celestial Impact!!"Lucy exclaims and fires shots at AllMight, this time he punches them away. Firing them back at her.